Advice Hi Geomax.me incels, 6'4 blonde, blue-eyed Noodle GigaStacy here...

Amnesia

Oct 8, 2023
Hi Geomax Manlet Incels, female here...

I have been browsing Geomax.me for over a month now. I am a student of psychology and I want to write a thesis on inceldom and Geomaxxing. I have seen all I wanted to see.

Since, I am a 22 year old female with almost a degree, I believe I can give you all advice on how you can improve your life tremendously. Ok, first thing to do is to stop browsing these forums, they will only make you sad. Instead read something better, like buzzfeed. Reading those blogs about research done on appearance is sad and fake. All those surveys and experiments done have no credibility.

The next thing to do will be to read and watch works of art by feminists. It will help you understand the world from the point of view females and how we have it harder than males.

Now, if you do those things, you can successfully ignore the blackpill and live your life in peace. If you are nice and lucky you will find a loving girlfriend who has truly discovered herself and is ready to settle down and be a good mom.

Oh, jeez. I am late for my date with chad. See y'all losers, oops, I meant guys later. Tee hee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back