hows slaying in jakarta?

indonesia is a muslim country but I think most of the foids dont care about religion. Is it true?
well this isnt' a recent view, but i went 4 years ago. (i used to go every year for 12 years, when i was married to an indo) And it was awesome. but you really need to chum with an indo guy. (my ex's sister was married to a seedy guy and he showed me the ropes) then you will find all those underground clubs you WOULD NEVER find on a vacation. unless you can speak fluent bahasia.
But Indonesia is like this. Beer is cheap and plentiful. Liquor is more expensive (government wants to curb alcholism) but it also can be found everywhere. drugs are everywhere, but it's a BIG no no.
for example. if your in a club and it gets raided (and yes they get raided all the time, the more fun the club is, the more extortion money they expect and so they raid often) Well if you are in that club and the cop says YOU urine test now. YOU CANNOT refuse. they bring you into the bathroom and test. If you fail, hopefully you can speak indo and bribe your way out. Otherwise, you are fucked.

So i don't do drugs when i am in indo. SImply stick to booze. They are really hardline on drugs. But you can get anything there.

most people think indonesia is this highly muslim country with no prostitution drugs or shit like that. Completely the opposite. It's just not in your face like thailand or phillipeans.

well this isnt' a recent view, but i went 4 years ago. (i used to go every year for 12 years, when i was married to an indo) And it was awesome. but you really need to chum with an indo guy. (my ex's sister was married to a seedy guy and he showed me the ropes) then you will find all those underground clubs you WOULD NEVER find on a vacation. unless you can speak fluent bahasia.
But Indonesia is like this. Beer is cheap and plentiful. Liquor is more expensive (government wants to curb alcholism) but it also can be found everywhere. drugs are everywhere, but it's a BIG no no.
for example. if your in a club and it gets raided (and yes they get raided all the time, the more fun the club is, the more extortion money they expect and so they raid often) Well if you are in that club and the cop says YOU urine test now. YOU CANNOT refuse. they bring you into the bathroom and test. If you fail, hopefully you can speak indo and bribe your way out. Otherwise, you are fucked.

So i don't do drugs when i am in indo. SImply stick to booze. They are really hardline on drugs. But you can get anything there.

most people think indonesia is this highly muslim country with no prostitution drugs or shit like that. Completely the opposite. It's just not in your face like thailand or phillipeans.
hows tinder in indonesia

hows tinder in indonesia
follow my fb guide. Why do you want to pay for over priced whores. Tinder works. But indo whores on tinder ask WAYYYYY too much. You can find girls off FB or even on the street (most girls hanging out on the back of a scooter is a prostistute not the guys girlfreind). And if your not sure, go up to the guy and say "aku mau wanita" i want girl.

they will know where to get girls. Or ask a taxi, "aku mau wanita" (ahh coo - mow -# sounds like now -Wah knee tah)

follow my fb guide. Why do you want to pay for over priced whores. Tinder works. But indo whores on tinder ask WAYYYYY too much. You can find girls off FB or even on the street (most girls hanging out on the back of a scooter is a prostistute not the guys girlfreind). And if your not sure, go up to the guy and say "aku mau wanita" i want girl.

they will know where to get girls. Or ask a taxi, "aku mau wanita" (ahh coo - mow -# sounds like now -Wah knee tah)
oh and the average cost of a girl should be about 30 dollars. (300k rupiah) now if you go to a club you can get those dancing girls for 100 for short time. but i mean...asians all look alike. why not take the 30 dollar option 3 times. And there are prostitution places in indo (travel hotel, youtube it) and it's 35 with one girl 2 hours, or 45 for 2 girls one hour.

pretty cheap

the tinder girls will start at 100 to 200. (bullshit)

oh and the average cost of a girl should be about 30 dollars. (300k rupiah) now if you go to a club you can get those dancing girls for 100 for short time. but i mean...asians all look alike. why not take the 30 dollar option 3 times. And there are prostitution places in indo (travel hotel, youtube it) and it's 35 with one girl 2 hours, or 45 for 2 girls one hour.

pretty cheap

sorry, no, that's 20 dollars. guess indo dollar has gone down. so its' probably 350k now. But you can always try 300k at first.

pretty cheap

I wasnt thinking about whores, tho...

no SEA girls use tinder as a hook up, ONLY prostitutes

they use trying to remember uhhh tantan or tam tam. And a few other unique asian ones, that you have never heard of.
just go to their school and find girls that want sex from the poor as shit families.

I wasnt thinking about whores, tho...

no SEA girls use tinder as a hook up, ONLY prostitutes

they use trying to remember uhhh tantan or tam tam. And a few other unique asian ones, that you have never heard of.
ya i just checked, it's tantan. use that when in asia. it's the western version of tinder. The reason why tinder is full of whores in asia. Is because NO asian guy uses tinder. Only the "round eyes" use tinder. So you will find that whores will go where the money is. Tantan is a asian app. for asians. So you will find more normal girls in tantan.

ya i just checked, it's tantan. use that when in asia. it's the western version of tinder. The reason why tinder is full of whores in asia. Is because NO asian guy uses tinder. Only the "round eyes" use tinder. So you will find that whores will go where the money is. Tantan is a asian app. for asians. So you will find more normal girls in tantan.
oh ya, (sorry for hogging this post, but i know alot about indonesia)., If you really want to score nice girls in indo (yes they fuck too). try to find apps that are not popular. Like candy chat, or shit like that. google top ten dating apps for asia.

good luck, hunters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back