how to find a filipina slum girl?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i want a filipina slum girl from manila that doesn’t even have a phone so she treats me like her savior and does whatever i say

how do i find one?

i will have extra money from living in philippines slums that i can have 2 gfs

regular guy recommends posting ads for maids and make them your gf

i want a filipina slum girl from manila that doesn’t even have a phone so she treats me like her savior and does whatever i say

how do i find one?
Why wouldn't she have a phone? Is she a drug addict rejected by her family and living on the streets? Manila does have a fair share of them, but why you would want to stick your dick in a putrid hole of craziness is beyond me.
Flips are very sociable, both IRL and on their phones. That is how they enjoy life with so little money; everything is shared, and nobody is left out. Therefore, nobody is really desperate, and most people enjoy their lives.

If you choose to live in the Philippines, you will become part of the neighborhood life. PH is not a country for personality incels who can't be sociable and kind to everyone, who get annoyed or frustrated easily, or who are uncomfortable around kids. You won't fit in, people will act wary around you, and any interested girls will fall away after a brief conversation reveals your glaring social defects. If you try to force isolation on a Filipina as a condition of dating you, she will be miserable. Of course, the used-up barsluts who loiter around the streets of Angeles and give every foreign guy a look of greedy longing will probably do anything if you pay them. But they will also have zero qualms about taking what they can and walking off as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

The average pinay just wants a guy who smiles, laughs, is comfortable around her friends & family, shows her affection in public, etc. But some of us guys have lived in unnatural social isolation for so long that we have lost the ability to be upbeat, natural and casual when around a girl we like, or when drinking gin & tea in a circle of friends. I have the youth, height, fitness, whiteness, cool printed shirt, good haircut, snazzy shoes, fat bank account - but because my personality is so impersonal, no Filipina wanted to spend time with me. My zen is that I have learned how to excise sexual desire from my life and find inner peace, but this only confounds women further.

Why wouldn't she have a phone? Is she a drug addict rejected by her family and living on the streets? Manila does have a fair share of them, but why you would want to stick your dick in a putrid hole of craziness is beyond me.
Flips are very sociable, both IRL and on their phones. That is how they enjoy life with so little money; everything is shared, and nobody is left out. Therefore, nobody is really desperate, and most people enjoy their lives.

If you choose to live in the Philippines, you will become part of the neighborhood life. PH is not a country for personality incels who can't be sociable and kind to everyone, who get annoyed or frustrated easily, or who are uncomfortable around kids. You won't fit in, people will act wary around you, and any interested girls will fall away after a brief conversation reveals your glaring social defects. If you try to force isolation on a Filipina as a condition of dating you, she will be miserable. Of course, the used-up barsluts who loiter around the streets of Angeles and give every foreign guy a look of greedy longing will probably do anything if you pay them. But they will also have zero qualms about taking what they can and walking off as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

The average pinay just wants a guy who smiles, laughs, is comfortable around her friends & family, shows her affection in public, etc. But some of us guys have lived in unnatural social isolation for so long that we have lost the ability to be upbeat, natural and casual when around a girl we like, or when drinking gin & tea in a circle of friends. I have the youth, height, fitness, whiteness, cool printed shirt, good haircut, snazzy shoes, fat bank account - but because my personality is so impersonal, no Filipina wanted to spend time with me. My zen is that I have learned how to excise sexual desire from my life and find inner peace, but this only confounds women further.
wasnt flipland supposed to be easier than thailand and easiest in the world in general?

wasnt flipland supposed to be easier than thailand and easiest in the world in general?
@JustGo your experience is odd honestly, bro like theres obese boomers who dont even jestermaxx this hard for girls and they just show up to their aprtments. Dont get me wrong I am sure what you are saying is true and most brownoid countries are like that but you certaintly dont have to go through the effort of meeting a girls friends family and entire social circle for some snatch. These arent greentext larps either dude theres countless receipts of girls just showing up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back