I want a poor filipina village girl

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Untouched from outsiders. I’ve taken a filipina girls virginity before (I hope she’s doing well) but just threw her back into the streets because I could tell she would become a whore. Idk how I could cope with an uneducated poor village girl.

Yuck. Oh yeah and I forgot most filipina girls have no manners or home training. Fuck man. Everytime I watch these boomers go around philippines villages it makes me want to go but then reality hits me and that being filipinas will literally pick their nose and burp on the first date right in front of you lmao.

Yuck. Oh yeah and I forgot most filipina girls have no manners or home training. Fuck man. Everytime I watch these boomers go around philippines villages it makes me want to go but then reality hits me and that being filipinas will literally pick their nose and burp on the first date right in front of you lmao.
nahh bruh thats western women

I've noticed this a bunch of times video chatting with them. I'll talk to them while they walk around the mall and they'll just leave trash for employees to pick up and never say excuse me. Shits so annoying and pathetic. I advocate for not caring what people think but I wouldn't stoop as low as your avg pina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back