How is India for black men?

All as long as they're sexy lmao, idec. Mogging the males are fine and all but how accessible are the women I'm not sure if Tinder and netflix and chill route would work?

All as long as they're sexy lmao, idec. Mogging the males are fine and all but how accessible are the women I'm not sure if Tinder and netflix and chill route would work?
Idk I tried tinder there as blonde blue eyes and larping 6ft and they were rude as fuck to me and couldn’t get a conversation

My Indian friend said they think I’m fake account or cos I mog them to suicide. But I personally think it’s a cope ans they really just didn’t like me . Maybe they like darker men

Idk I tried tinder there as blonde blue eyes and larping 6ft and they were rude as fuck to me and couldn’t get a conversation

My Indian friend said they think I’m fake account or cos I mog them to suicide. But I personally think it’s a cope ans they really just didn’t like me . Maybe they like darker men
You gotta come up with some reason why you're in India because they know it's a shithole

Say something like you are working on Bollywood films or are a model staying for a year or something.

What other countries is a decent place to find EASY Indian chicks that are dtf for normal dudes?

I currently work with an Indian bitch but she's frigid as fuck and pretends she's this chaste princess.

Some places that might be good are Malaysia and Mauritius. Anyone has any other countries or cities to recommend?

What other countries is a decent place to find EASY Indian chicks that are dtf for normal dudes?

I currently work with an Indian bitch but she's frigid as fuck and pretends she's this chaste princess.

Some places that might be good are Malaysia and Mauritius. Anyone has any other countries or cities to recommend?
Trinidad and Tobago, Sri Lanka, Nepal and a lot of citites in the west

singapore

Trinidad and Tobago, Sri Lanka, Nepal and a lot of citites in the west
I feel like Toronto and other big cities with high fob Indian populations but the issue is that America is so good at indoctrinating gynocentrism and feminsim into sloots that they turn into turbo hypergamist spoiled and entitled after 2 years of being there. Canada is less so but still an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back