How is India for black men?

BBCfactory

Reaction score
All as long as they're sexy lmao, idec. Mogging the males are fine and all but how accessible are the women I'm not sure if Tinder and netflix and chill route would work?

Predeterminism2

Reaction score
All as long as they're sexy lmao, idec. Mogging the males are fine and all but how accessible are the women I'm not sure if Tinder and netflix and chill route would work?
Idk I tried tinder there as blonde blue eyes and larping 6ft and they were rude as fuck to me and couldn’t get a conversation

My Indian friend said they think I’m fake account or cos I mog them to suicide. But I personally think it’s a cope ans they really just didn’t like me . Maybe they like darker men

fatchadlitecel

Reaction score
Idk I tried tinder there as blonde blue eyes and larping 6ft and they were rude as fuck to me and couldn’t get a conversation

My Indian friend said they think I’m fake account or cos I mog them to suicide. But I personally think it’s a cope ans they really just didn’t like me . Maybe they like darker men
You gotta come up with some reason why you're in India because they know it's a shithole

Say something like you are working on Bollywood films or are a model staying for a year or something.

Predeterminism2

Reaction score
You gotta come up with some reason why you're in India because they know it's a shithole

Say something like you are working on Bollywood films or are a model staying for a year or something.
u got any believable larps? im a subhuman and bad at lying

Incel22

Reaction score
If you have some money you may find some girl in the big cities