JFL how do you guys manage to wage slave for more than a month?

My job isn't actually that hard I don't do much work most days, just attend meetings and might do one piece of actual work a day to keep on pace with projects. Most of my time is spent working out, watching youtube or browsing the internet while at work.

My job isn't actually that hard I don't do much work most days, just attend meetings and might do one piece of actual work a day to keep on pace with projects. Most of my time is spent working out, watching youtube or browsing the internet while at work.
is that really enough to cope with living in canada

idk i’ve never been

is that really enough to cope with living in canada

idk i’ve never been
If I had to pay market rent I would have left already or killed myself probably. I'm only able to cope because I have more disposable income than the vast majority of people so I can at least afford the things I want.

Also I have family & friends so coping is easy, the only thing I lack is a gf.

i’ve been working here in israel for a month and already want to leave and go back to the holy land of east and southeast asia

i would blow my brains out if i had nothing to look forward to other than saving up money for a year plus to geomax
i worked for 20 years you lazy cock sucker. But everything in life is a yin and yang. Now i have property i rent out and make only 400 less than working full time. So, now this last year i have been geomaxing to the max, and will continue to do it until i die. Guess you will still be struggling with working for a month LOL.....you cannot handle a fucking month...seriously. Life is going to be hard for you.

i worked for 20 years you lazy cock sucker. But everything in life is a yin and yang. Now i have property i rent out and make only 400 less than working full time. So, now this last year i have been geomaxing to the max, and will continue to do it until i die. Guess you will still be struggling with working for a month LOL.....you cannot handle a fucking month...seriously. Life is going to be hard for you.
yea i haven’t worked for years because i haven’t had to. just decided to try it to see if i’m missing anything

over for you having to wageslave for 20 years that took me 2 years to achieve

yea i haven’t worked for years because i haven’t had to. just decided to try it to see if i’m missing anything

over for you having to wageslave for 20 years that took me 2 years to achieve
Why is it over for me? I am comfy. Making only 400 dollars less than when i was working full time. And i would highly doubt you accomplished what i have in 2 years. Sorry, but for 99.5% of us. The world doens't work that way. So, you got property and a good chunk in investments and the bank huh. 2 years. I call bullshit.

i have a cushy trades job where on some days I come home at noon and most days I am home by 3. its not really bad other than working outside can suck and the pay isn't too good (~60k including overtime)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back