Recommendation Has anyone been to malaysia?

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
It has a cool city called kuala lumpur and it's actually pretty cool, It has a lot to do and has better looking people than a shithole like philippines. I'm thinking about living there and getting a visa there.

Gonna do remote work, There’s a bunch of open positions in cyber and cloud security. Gonna get a job in cloud security and leave
Doesn't sound bad, I don't think I can handle 4-5 years of Western Uni then fucking deal with internships and gay employers just to get a remote job

Is open positions remote jobs like some training and that's it?

Doesn't sound bad, I don't think I can handle 4-5 years of Western Uni then fucking deal with internships and gay employers just to get a remote job

Is open positions remote jobs like some training and that's it?
There are tests aka certifications you have to take in order to be picked by employers, There are some employers that will train you and pay you but most only hire people with certifications.

yea was there a few months ago. wouldn’t say the girls look better than philippines tbh since a lot of them are indian or mixed with it. plus muslim country so less hookup culture. nice city tho with a good amount of english speakers and pathway to citizenship
IMG 7446

Stupid to go there for the women tbh but good location to live and work. Malaysia is quite rich and they have good passport...ofc better to live in Malaysia than than USA jfl but I dont think it is a good idea. I guess thai secondary cities mog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back