Geomax Going to Philippines in January. Which places should I go to?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
been to manila and cebu before

which places should i go to? i’m thinking atleast manila. i plan to stay until early february

i read your thread @KingOfAsia and downloaded fililino cupid, didn’t want to pay for tinder gold lol

getting some matches they’re all so short. haven’t seen one taller than 5’3

i just put my instagram in my bio so i don’t have to pay to text them
IMG 8127

cute match, maybe just go nice parts of manila like bgc then see some of the main islands like boracay or el nido

this is so gay and cucked. they make you pay to text them? theyre probably fake matches and bots.

Go to Davao.

Some of the best pinays I met are from that city.

So many good memories.
yea that sounds so good. same with general santos and the provinces out there. just cant wander off to the rural mountains or the muslims will er you.

yea that sounds so good. same with general santos and the provinces out there. just cant wander off to the rural mountains or the muslims will er you.
Exactly.

I never went to GenSan, but it has so many bangable foids.

theyre furthest away from the globohomo cucked part of the philippines. check out regular guy on jewtube hes been to a lot of places in the philippines nobody has ever heard of.

will do

only thing to do there is fuck girls or what?
There are some cool parks to visit. Markets, couple museums. But fuck, there is an abundance of cute foids.

Not been since 2019, but I recommend Abreeza place for a decent condo with pool

My next PH visit I would like to go to the Visayas, where guys seem to have the most luck capturing the interest of the local girls. In my past visit I refused to use any dating apps, and did not perceive much interest among girls on the street. Filipinas are naturally shy, you have to be the one making the moves. They are also very good at reading and responding to emotions, and seeing as I am mostly devoid of warmth or human emotion, they naturally responded to my presence with coldness. Of course, e-thots on dating apps will be bolder and more westernized, willing to talk dirty with complete strangers for instance. With a girl like that in your room, you should bring your wallet into the bathroom when you are taking a shit. When pressured, most PH coomers will admit to handing cash to at least some of the girls they fuck.

You can try for the girlfriend experience, but she could very well withhold sex, or pressure you to buy food for some members of her family in order to hang out with her. In the end, handing 1000 pesos to some e-slut and getting to tear up that pussy two days in a row is the simpler and more satisfying option.

My last PH visit: Pasay - Manila - Angeles - Baguio - Laoag

Laoag in the far north of Luzon had very dark-skinned flips who didn't seem to like me much. A fair bit of staring, but few smiles or friendly expressions. Innumerable tricycle drivers made walking around unpleasant. Great Ilocoan food, however. The area has plenty of scenery, both coastal and mountain, but unless you feel like hiring a driver for a day, you would need your own transportation to properly explore it.

Baguio had better sidewalks and mountain people who were reserved and proper around me. Baguio also has some of the best food in PH, but god, the rooms under $20 were horrible. The flip students there are so dedicated to their studies, it's like they have no life outside academics. Couldn't even get a glance from most of the student girls.

In Angeles I got a ton of attention as a foreigner, but it was the predatory kind of attention. Walking Street is a great coomer district, plus there are freelance women all over, who are not to be trusted according to locals. Angeles city proper is a typical traffic-clogged commercial & market district utterly devoid of beauty or natural appeal; however, there are some mountains and hot springs near the city. Again, you would need your own transportation. Some of the outlying neighborhoods of Angeles have great studio apartments for low nightly rates, but the dining options are appalling.

Interestingly, Pasay in Metro Manila had the friendliest and most upstanding people, despite being a horrible urban shithole from end to end. Decent food is available 24 hours a day, if pancit canton and deep-fried breaded pork gets your mouth watering. Leisure options outside of pursuing local sluts are very limited, however.

Attachments

• IMG_20231204_115144.jpg
    IMG_20231204_115144.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Forgot to mention that Baguio has nightlife around the central market. There are several low-key whorehouses as well as at least two clusters of lady bars. Listen for the shitty karaoke tapes to find the bars, and look for women loitering outside doorways if you want to get straight to business. All bars have table seating; there are no barstools. The area is quite seedy, more like a Mexican border town than Thailand, so it sees few foreigners. Often on weekday nights you can have the whole bar to yourself, and enjoy being the center of attention. Don't expect 8/10 hotties, and don't get hustled by any of the local guys.

If you hate sweating but don't mind crowds, Baguio is heaven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back