JFL going thru filipina girls tinder dms is cagefuel

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
was just with a pina girl and she showed me her tinder dms and there were many white mtn-htn texting her first then later in the convo asking for sex only for her to not respond

vs me who she texted first on tinder and after bsing for a while asked her to come over to cuddle and watch a movie jfl

i guess you have to act chill to get filipina girls to come over and not act desperate? cuz a few of the white guys she showed me mogs me + blue eyes

or maybe just wait for them to text first theory

also every girl i’ve been with says how i’m soooo rich cuz i travel and don’t work. good place to stroke your ego

Same in Thailand jfl.

Funny as af peeking in a foid's dms. They always will treat you better, if they're the one who's dm'd you first.

Also, overseas dudes mean nothing to a foid. They only want who's close and can meet up quickly. That way, I've cucked guys who actually mogg me but they're busy wagecucking in Europe.

I've tried to blackpill some but they never listen.

A German from Simpsta even asked a Thai foid if she'd slept with me because she'd posted us in IG stories. I was staying in her house!

Same in Thailand jfl.

Funny as af peeking in a foid's dms. They always will treat you better, if they're the one who's dm'd you first.

Also, overseas dudes mean nothing to a foid. They only want who's close and can meet up quickly. That way, I've cucked guys who actually mogg me but they're busy wagecucking in Europe.

I've tried to blackpill some but they never listen.

A German from Simpsta even asked a Thai foid if she'd slept with me because she'd posted us in IG stories. I was staying in her house!
so many guys larp their location in philippines almost every girl doesn’t believe i’m here lol

i remember a girl in bangkok showing me dms from a guy in france who was begging her to respond to his texts and he was young and looked good. crazy

was just with a pina girl and she showed me her tinder dms and there were many white mtn-htn texting her first then later in the convo asking for sex only for her to not respond

vs me who she texted first on tinder and after bsing for a while asked her to come over to cuddle and watch a movie jfl

i guess you have to act chill to get filipina girls to come over and not act desperate? cuz a few of the white guys she showed me mogs me + blue eyes

also every girl i’ve been with says how i’m soooo rich cuz i travel and don’t work. good place to stroke your ego
probably cos none of them are actually in philippines

idk why these retards try talk to girls in different countries its so autistic. just date in ur own country

also saw local filipino guys texting things like “i’m not on here much, follow me on ig” like they’re a female or chad

then get left on delivered
lol stop reading her tinder dm's its literal cuckoldry

Last edited:

Yeah, word among the coomers last summer & fall on /trv/ was that you have to be upfront with pinays about what you want, and they showed tinder messages supposedly proving it where "hey baby wanna make a baby" got a "hehe maybe wya"

The premise was that pinays had zero standards and would go for the coarsest and ugliest fornicator as long as he was white and under 40. And you know 4chan, it's a fucking hive mind. Someone reads something, then they repost it themselves as an assertion, fifty more people read it, and before you know it, the whole board is under a collective delusion.

Funny how you would enjoy flips thinking you are rich. When they brought up such assertions, I'd tell them how hard I worked to save for my trip to Asia, and how this was the first year I saved enough money to afford to travel to Asia. Blatantly untrue, but whatever. Interestingly, male Filipinos universally approved of me coming to their country to slum around, while the chicks were disdainful & dismissive. To the contrary, foreign guys who throw their status around in flipland get plenty of the female attention they crave, but often pick up on vibes of resentment from the males.

lol stop reading her tinder dm's its literal cuckoldry
The more ya know, the better ya go.
IMG 20231108 112146 HDR

Do you link your IG to yout profile or do they ask for it?

dude, your black. you got taht whole bullshit BBC thing going on. Hey....im from the caribbean. I KNOW you don't got northing more than average. But cause of america. You got that BBC myth. Why ruin a good thing.
And it helps that the media is brainwashing all females to be with black males.
look at the movies and commercials. ALWAYS a black male and "other" female.

but your right. Single girls can smell single guys desperation a mile off.

Why do you think when you have a girlfriend. Bitches hit on you like crazy. or flirt. But the moment your single

they don't wanna even talk to you.

women are fucking strange creatures. I like the guy that is taken, but the single available guy, im going to pass.

dude, your black. you got taht whole bullshit BBC thing going on. Hey....im from the caribbean. I KNOW you don't got northing more than average. But cause of america. You got that BBC myth. Why ruin a good thing.
And it helps that the media is brainwashing all females to be with black males.
look at the movies and commercials. ALWAYS a black male and "other" female.

but your right. Single girls can smell single guys desperation a mile off.

Why do you think when you have a girlfriend. Bitches hit on you like crazy. or flirt. But the moment your single

they don't wanna even talk to you.

women are fucking strange creatures. I like the guy that is taken, but the single available guy, im going to pass.
Is clown Capitalist Judeo-Marxist Nigger loving world

She secretly knows that you run a forum for guys who usually have trouble getting laid in their home-country but may have success else where and she was thinking “that’s hot as fuck.”

Statuspill strikes again. 🧠

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back