Geomaxxing to Tunisia/Algeria/Morocco for blonde manlet

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
Thoughts? Im 173cm and blonde slavcel, but I can pass as a nordcuck ngl. Hows tinder there? I got very good results in latam btw.

Last edited:
how sub are slavs
Average slav is like 3.5psl germanoids but top 20% slavs look basically like top 20% germans due to massive german influence on slavcel genetics. Also im talking about western slavs cuz ruskis are mutts mixed with mongols

Average slav is like 3.5psl germanoids but top 20% slavs look basically like top 20% germans due to massive german influence on slavcel genetics. Also im talking about western slavs cuz ruskis are mutts mixed with mongols
show me pictures of slavs and what makes them so sub compared to normal europeans. im a burgerland circumcuck so we dont know the differences out here.

Thoughts? Im 173cm and blonde slavcel, but I can pass as a nordcuck ngl. Hows tinder there? I got very good results in latam btw.
Registered to reply. I was on holiday for 1 week, travelling around the country (Tunisia) in a rental car. Had downloaded Tinder, and tried it out a bit for meetups in a non beta-buxx way. I had 3 meetups in 1 week time, while travellinga round. so not that bad. could had been more, probably, if i wasn't travelling from city to city and so paranoid for getting scammaxxed/beta-buxx scenarios. I chatted up a few women irl, and that was a better way than online dating, for potential quality. I didn't see a big hookup culture there compared to West, probably due to religion, society rules, and so on. So trying to get laid quickly there isn't that easy.

1. I think you can find plenty options for meeting women. 173cm? Most people there, aren't that tall, kinda in the mid 170's cm ranges. I'm 6'2"; and got called tall alot. Which rarely happens in Netherlands.

2. Tinder? I got 2 meetups out of it. I dismissed like 2 or 3 options, because I was afraid of maybe getting scammed or betabuxxed. Since they gave of to much, wanting to take advantage of "gott be rich white man" vibes.
irl quality is better than Tinder. If you stay out of Tourist areas; which i EXTREMELY recommend. Touristic areas, are filled with 80% sales people, whom go there every day to sell shit giga aggressively. You don't see that many non-sales people there. Also hard to socialaise there, as every non-sales person there, is sceptical off everyone, as it's filled with 75% aggressive sales people (or their buddies), trying to get money out of you. Medinas and tourist hotspots sucked a bit, although nice looking places in architecture and shit. but avoid talking with people there, unless you 100% sure it's a tourist also. in all other cases, it's probably a salesperson.

But when being at places, where the salesmen are not, I found the people pretty nice, chill, good, friendly. They rarely see tousrists there, and were quit open to talking. And there is some chances to chat with local women irl, there. One can easily play the "clueless torusit asking a question, showing interest"-card, to strike up a convo with a random.
I got very good results in latam btw.
cool. i sadly never been there. I assume Latin america, is a good bit more liberal, and less conservative as Tunisia.

Praise to the muslim men, keeping their countries conservative when it comes to relationships. imo, it moggs overall and in the long run, degeneracy hookup culture maxxing.

Last edited:
Registered to reply. I was on holiday for 1 week, travelling around the country (Tunisia) in a rental car. Had downloaded Tinder, and tried it out a bit for meetups in a non beta-buxx way. I had 3 meetups in 1 week time, while travellinga round. so not that bad. could had been more, probably, if i wasn't travelling from city to city and so paranoid for getting scammaxxed/beta-buxx scenarios. I chatted up a few women irl, and that was a better way than online dating, for potential quality. I didn't see a big hookup culture there compared to West, probably due to religion, society rules, and so on. So trying to get laid quickly there isn't that easy.

1. I think you can find plenty options for meeting women. 173cm? Most people there, aren't that tall, kinda in the mid 170's cm ranges. I'm 6'2"; and got called tall alot. Which rarely happens in Netherlands.

2. Tinder? I got 2 meetups out of it. I dismissed like 2 or 3 options, because I was afraid of maybe getting scammed or betabuxxed. Since they gave of to much, wanting to take advantage of "gott be rich white man" vibes.
irl quality is better than Tinder. If you stay out of Tourist areas; which i EXTREMELY recommend. Touristic areas, are filled with 80% sales people, whom go there every day to sell shit giga aggressively. You don't see that many non-sales people there. Also hard to socialaise there, as every non-sales person there, is sceptical off everyone, as it's filled with 75% aggressive sales people (or their buddies), trying to get money out of you. Medinas and tourist hotspots sucked a bit, although nice looking places in architecture and shit. but avoid talking with people there, unless you 100% sure it's a tourist also. in all other cases, it's probably a salesperson.

But when being at places, where the salesmen are not, I found the people pretty nice, chill, good, friendly. They rarely see tousrists there, and were quit open to talking. And there is some chances to chat with local women irl, there. One can easily play the "clueless torusit asking a question, showing interest"-card, to strike up a convo with a random.

cool. i sadly never been there. I assume Latin america, is a good bit more liberal, and less conservative as Tunisia.

Praise to the muslim men, keeping their countries conservative when it comes to relationships. imo, it moggs overall and in the long run, degeneracy hookup culture maxxing.
6'2 is tall in the vast marjority of the world outside of jewrope

6'2 is tall everywhere height insecure tallfags are mentally disabled
it isnt. Im 5'10 with lifts and im the shortest on my uni. Maybe 3-4 men are heightmatched with me but I doubt they wear lifts on daily basis so still they prob heightmog me barefoot. Tall starts at 6'4

it isnt. Im 5'10 with lifts and im the shortest on my uni. Maybe 3-4 men are heightmatched with me but I doubt they wear lifts on daily basis so still they prob heightmog me barefoot. Tall starts at 6'4
eurofags dont count retard, im talking globally.

6'2 is tall in the vast marjority of the world outside of jewrope
6'2 is tall everywhere height insecure tallfags are mentally disabled
I life in the tallest nation on earth, Netherlands. I am 6'2", barefoot.
Here, I am among "younger" native white Dutch people, lets say ages 18 to 40. In the 80 to 85 percentile ranges with this height. So above average height, people will call be here in general, but rarely will I be called (very) tall. Still, I will rarely get really heightmogged alot. Most people of the 15 percentile taller than me, are only so by a few cm's inches. Ocassionally I feel height mogged but not often. That feeling kinda starts at like 6'5" people, that I really notice they taller taller than muh 6'2". But that is like 2% of people maximum, rare.

In Poland, Tunisia, south europe. When I went on holiday there. I did feel in the tall category for sure. really height mogging the locals, in general. And there I noticed getting some bonus for my height.
here in netherlands, I get a little bit of bnus for 6'2", but not much tbh. It's all about face still, at that height here in tall Netheralnds.

/rant about height and location factor.

I life in the tallest nation on earth, Netherlands. I am 6'2", barefoot.
Here, I am among "younger" native white Dutch people, lets say ages 18 to 40. In the 80 to 85 percentile ranges with this height. So above average height, people will call be here in general, but rarely will I be called (very) tall. Still, I will rarely get really heightmogged alot. Most people of the 15 percentile taller than me, are only so by a few cm's inches. Ocassionally I feel height mogged but not often. That feeling kinda starts at like 6'5" people, that I really notice they taller taller than muh 6'2". But that is like 2% of people maximum, rare.

In Poland, Tunisia, south europe. When I went on holiday there. I did feel in the tall category for sure. really height mogging the locals, in general. And there I noticed getting some bonus for my height.
here in netherlands, I get a little bit of bnus for 6'2", but not much tbh. It's all about face still, at that height here in tall Netheralnds.

/rant about height and location factor.
the bbc dinka NIGGERS are taller. netherlands are tall moggers with foreskin and jbw. fuck tallfags and fakecels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back