Advice Geomaxxing in the PH

truegeomaxxer

Jan 1, 2023
Context: I'm a HTN soon to turn 18yo in august, 5'8 in height and I want to geomax so I can rack up some lays.
My pheno is similar to this guy's but with hazel eyes.

Current plan is to stay in Manilla for around 10 days, then go to other islands such as Cebu and Boracay to have some fun in the beaches. My goal is to get a lot of lays while in Manila, I tried Tinder there and it is insanely better than in the West, I got way more matches than in other SEA countries too such as Thailand or Vietnam, hence why i chose the PH.

I am still unsure about a lot of things: first of all, this will be my first time travelling to Asia, so obviously there is a lot of uncertainty about if the girls are actually into me or they just like my passport. Also, I have heard about foreigners getting drugged and robbed in South American countries such as Colombia, I don't think that is a huge worry though. Lastly, I've seen that adultery is a crime that can get you in jail so I hope I don't end up fucking a woman that's already in a relationship without me knowing that she is lol.

If you guys got any tips on where to stay or any recommendations, I am truly looking forward for them. My geomaxxing knowledge isn't huge so I hope you guys can help me out.

Tagging some of the experts: @AlexBrown84 @predeterminism @The 13th Warrior @fatchadlitecel

at my age i wouldnt even waste my time with tinder because im a wizard. id rather just go for cheap prostitutes.

Context: I'm a HTN soon to turn 18yo in august, 5'8 in height and I want to geomax so I can rack up some lays.
View attachment 1350
My pheno is similar to this guy's but with hazel eyes.

Current plan is to stay in Manilla for around 10 days, then go to other islands such as Cebu and Boracay to have some fun in the beaches. My goal is to get a lot of lays while in Manila, I tried Tinder there and it is insanely better than in the West, I got way more matches than in other SEA countries too such as Thailand or Vietnam, hence why i chose the PH.

I am still unsure about a lot of things: first of all, this will be my first time travelling to Asia, so obviously there is a lot of uncertainty about if the girls are actually into me or they just like my passport. Also, I have heard about foreigners getting drugged and robbed in South American countries such as Colombia, I don't think that is a huge worry though. Lastly, I've seen that adultery is a crime that can get you in jail so I hope I don't end up fucking a woman that's already in a relationship without me knowing that she is lol.

If you guys got any tips on where to stay or any recommendations, I am truly looking forward for them. My geomaxxing knowledge isn't huge so I hope you guys can help me out.

Tagging some of the experts: @AlexBrown84 @predeterminism @The 13th Warrior @fatchadlitecel
Idk but I will scope it out after Thailand next year probably

Idk but I will scope it out after Thailand next year probably
thailand seems great too, the country overall is pretty great. I think the PH is less saturated for slaying though.

what do you think about ppl who say that geomaxxing is cope and that those girls only match with white guys (regardless of their age) because of money?

thailand seems great too, the country overall is pretty great. I think the PH is less saturated for slaying though.

what do you think about ppl who say that geomaxxing is cope and that those girls only match with white guys (regardless of their age) because of money?
Filipino guys coping

Filipino men probably have the lowest SMV of any men worldwide besides maybe Indonesian or Indian men. They also have a white worshipping culture and attractive women feel insecure and ugly over being slightly darker than average.

Having a White boyfriend is like a trophy for the women, same as getting a trophy wife here in the west.

Filipino guys coping

Filipino men probably have the lowest SMV of any men worldwide besides maybe Indonesian or Indian men. They also have a white worshipping culture and attractive women feel insecure and ugly over being slightly darker than average.

Having a White boyfriend is like a trophy for the women, same as getting a trophy wife here in the west.
True, they are short, brown, ugly and poor. Literally can't get worse than this lmao

I think that it could be useful to pretend that you are going for the long-term with these girls since they want white BFs. Not something I plan on doing though, too high inhib to lie like that

True, they are short, brown, ugly and poor. Literally can't get worse than this lmao

I think that it could be useful to pretend that you are going for the long-term with these girls since they want white BFs. Not something I plan on doing though, too high inhib to lie like that
i want to get them pregnant

This matches what I’ve heard. It’s a country where they still take their Catholicism semi-seriously so they want to get married and have kids so they are most attracted/open to guys that look wholesome/clean cut. They also don’t believe in condoms or birth control.

So show up in a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and shorts you can golf in, clean shaven, say you are there for work and my bet is that it’ll be like catnip and they will swarm you.

This matches what I’ve heard. It’s a country where they still take their Catholicism semi-seriously so they want to get married and have kids so they are most attracted/open to guys that look wholesome/clean cut. They also don’t believe in condoms or birth control.

So show up in a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and shorts you can golf in, clean shaven and my bet is that it’ll be like catnip and they will swarm you.
i want to create an army of pregnant pinas that hate their dark skin because i have the whitest skin ever i just want to get them all pregnant

So show up in a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and shorts you can golf in, clean shaven, say you are there for work and my bet is that it’ll be like catnip and they will swarm you.
High IQ moves ngl

so obviously there is a lot of uncertainty about if the girls are actually into me or they just like my passport.
lmao dont listen to asian male propaganda about passport

its about

your height is taller than them

your skin is whiter than them

your hair and eyes is lighter than their

ur from a high status country vs. their low status one

you have caucasoid features like small pointy nose , bigger eyes etc which they prefer

bigger penis than them

lmao dont listen to asian male propaganda about passport

its about

your height is taller than them

your skin is whiter than them

your hair and eyes is lighter than their

ur from a high status country vs. their low status one

you have caucasoid features like small pointy nose , bigger eyes etc which they prefer

bigger penis than them
i need to go there because id be chad there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back