Money Geomaxx long term plan

Renegade4life

Aug 1, 2024
I have a degree in software developing but i cant get a job. So i have a new strategy, become a security guard and then go into cybersecurity to hopefully work remotely and travel the world.

security guard education is one year btw.

Let me know if there are any faults in my strategy or if there is something else i can do.

I have a degree in software developing but i cant get a job. So i have a new strategy, become a security guard and then go into cybersecurity to hopefully work remotely and travel the world.

security guard education is one year btw.

Let me know if there are any faults in my strategy or if there is something else i can do.
Long term geomaxxing plan

do you just want to travel around and then stay settled in america (assuming you are from there) or relocate to a different country?

do you just want to travel around and then stay settled in america (assuming you are from there) or relocate to a different country?
I just wanna recolate and earn money from any place i want. But if that doesnt work ill Just stay settled in EU.

If u have a solution or whatever lmk

I just wanna recolate and earn money from any place i want. But if that doesnt work ill Just stay settled in EU.

If u have a solution or whatever lmk
yea just do stupid certs i guess maybe ask @kamster since he supposedly got a remote tech job as a europoor

or fly to china and teach english and make $3500 a month with no experience

yea just do stupid certs i guess maybe ask @kamster since he supposedly got a remote tech job as a europoor

Also based on what information or evidence or data makes you think your solution will work pls lmk

I’m guessing this is just for Tier 1 cities and the better, likely private, schools?
Because my offer in Shenyang was in the 2-3k range, probably in the lower half actually, so like 2.5k USD a month at most…

wasn't there a crackdown on english teachers in China?
and now you can only teach at official schools, no more academies?

It’s definitely tougher than it used to be from my research so your best bet is doing Alex’s plan and studying in the country first…

I’m guessing this is just for Tier 1 cities and the better, likely private, schools?
Because my offer in Shenyang was in the 2-3k range, probably in the lower half actually, so like 2.5k USD a month at most…
yes tier one starting salary is usually 25k
yes certain training centers. but now they just tutor individually to make extra $

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back