Advice geomaxing to eu is stupid

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
youll just get mogged evey where by these tall nordic and aryan chads that are almost 7 ft tall and when the 2030s hit ll will become as common as ht and they will be 7ft minimum. they all have foreskin and hair and youll spend an unnecessary amount of money just to even live there while you get mogged and suffer. theres nothing good about this eu cucking shit.

im 5'7 and had success in spain and honestly i found german women way more easier than american foids, i dont get this euro women are hard meme america is objectively harder by all metrics due to the sheer amount of fatties we have
burgerland is hardest in the world

im 5'7 and had success in spain and honestly i found german women way more easier than american foids, i dont get this euro women are hard meme america is objectively harder by all metrics due to the sheer amount of fatties we have
Success in spain: you mean p4p lmao

make hostel maxxing guide

i’m too non nt to try hostels but is it really easy to fuck girls there? thought it was just full of indians
General normie advice, just have to look at reviews for hostals and see what the vibes are for it. You can do a party hostal which can have the easiest chance but are trashy. Generally just try to mingle, make plans to go out at night, etc. Dont try to force your way into a tightknit group or if its obvious theres like 2 females and all the guys are trying to go for them.

Geomaxxing to the EU isn't stupid. You know that some central European countries with fine women are in the EU right? Like for example Poland, Hungary, and Czech. These countries are no poontang wonderland but if you are a neurotypical guy, have some decent looks, aren't a lazy piece of shit and are willing to put the work in, they are decent places to geomax. I lived in SEA for ~3.5 years and the the women in CE in the EU blow away the average talent in SEA.

Murica is the hardest due to the straight up supply and demand. Too many fatties which makes the competition for the few in shape girls ultra hard.

Last edited:
Geomaxxing to the EU isn't stupid. You know that some central European countries with fine women are in the EU right? Like for example Poland, Hungary, and Czech. These countries are no poontang wonderland but if you are a neurotypical guy, have some decent looks, aren't a lazy piece of shit and are willing to put the work in, they are decent places to geomax. I lived in SEA for ~3.5 years and the the women in CE in the EU blow away the average talent in SEA.

Murica is the hardest due to the straight up supply and demand. Too many fatties which makes the competition for the few in shape girls ultra hard.
i want to be worshipped for being white

THANK YOU I say this all the time. American women are also way cuntier too. Theres alot more avenues to meet women in europe than in america. plus you have alot of good xtalent in fkks and brothels if you are into that

i want to be worshipped for being white
LOLZ

Than don't come to Central or Easter Europe where it is damn homogenous. You'll get smacked the fuck back into where you really are in the normal dating marketplace here. I have seen and heard it happen to several white dudes who previously geomaxxed to Latin America and SEA.

LOLZ

Than don't come to Central or Easter Europe where it is damn homogenous. You'll get smacked the fuck back into where you really are in the normal dating marketplace here. I have seen and heard it happen to several white dudes who previously geomaxxed to Latin America and SEA.
in 3rd world dirt poor cow piss drinking india they will worship whites

youll just get mogged evey where by these tall nordic and aryan chads that are almost 7 ft tall and when the 2030s hit ll will become as common as ht and they will be 7ft minimum. they all have foreskin and hair and youll spend an unnecessary amount of money just to even live there while you get mogged and suffer. theres nothing good about this eu cucking shit.
Having Euro genes with a natural unjewed penis in Asia is all that matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back