Fucking normies (prices have gone up)

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
All of the prices for AirBNBs in SEA have shot up because of the normie holiday makers. Flights are insanely high starting from late this month all the way to mid August. I wanted to go to SEA sometime mid July. I guess not then.

@AlexBrown84

Last edited:
Its like this everywhere now,in europe its ridiculous.
they charge hotel prices for hostels with 10 bunkbeds

Peak travel season and we are only still 3 years from travel fully opening back up again, for many people this is there first big trip in a while

again its the low season and prices are not that high, I got a round trip for 1,000 usd.
It's not the low season 🤣 We're entering July, it's peak tourism, hence the rising prices.

That's still above the average for a round trip. You haven't even mentioned if it's a direct flight. Unlike you, I've been keeping track of the prices of apartments and flights to SEA for around 1 year now.

It's not the low season 🤣 We're entering July, it's peak tourism, hence the rising prices.

That's still above the average for a round trip. You haven't even mentioned if it's a direct flight. Unlike you, I've been keeping track of the prices of apartments and flights to SEA for around 1 year now.
you are actually retarded, its low season in thailand and sea because of the rainy season. most tourists go in the fall. Good luck finding a direct flight from the states to thailand

you can tell who and who has not, lived overseas

when it's warm in north amerca. or europe. it's LOW SEASON in warm 3rd world countries. OBVIOUSLY

who the fuck wants to travel to a hot country when your own country is hot. Most people get away from their countries and go to always hot 3rd world countries, when their country is cold. LOL..wow.....

LOL......newbie fucking oldschool insult

but the rising ticket prices is concerning, while it's low seaon. casue that's indicative of REALLY fucking expensive tickets in the high season. I don't care, cause i live where you fuckers wanna visit. so that's your problem LOL

You can still poorfag and fly LAX -> MNL this summer for as low as $363 with Singapore Airlines. Long layover, of course. Direct flight is $610 with Philippine Airlines.

Oh, and check out the ripoff extortionate prices that hotels are charging in Lampang, Thailand. Hard to believe how any foreigner can afford it anymore.

Screenshot 2024 06 24 144403

You can still poorfag and fly LAX -> MNL this summer for as low as $363 with Singapore Airlines. Long layover, of course. Direct flight is $610 with Philippine Airlines.

Oh, and check out the ripoff extortionate prices that hotels are charging in Lampang, Thailand. Hard to believe how any foreigner can afford it anymore.

View attachment 7220
I'm going to Vietnam instead

you can tell who and who has not, lived overseas

when it's warm in north amerca. or europe. it's LOW SEASON in warm 3rd world countries. OBVIOUSLY

who the fuck wants to travel to a hot country when your own country is hot. Most people get away from their countries and go to always hot 3rd world countries, when their country is cold. LOL..wow.....

LOL......newbie fucking oldschool insult

but the rising ticket prices is concerning, while it's low seaon. casue that's indicative of REALLY fucking expensive tickets in the high season. I don't care, cause i live where you fuckers wanna visit. so that's your problem LOL
Plane tickets are not even that much more expensive right now and if they are its because of energy costs rather than influx of normalfags. If anything they are much cheaper than last year or year and a half ago when russia/ukraine war was full swing

View attachment 7220
stop feeding him information he is a fed bot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back