Geomax 2023 is nearly over, what's your plans for 2024?

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
Fuck it's so brutal. I have NOTHING to show for 2023 other than rotting and studycelling. I'm hoping to leave this shit course and geomax next year.

Become more open to new things as well, I'm literally doing everything these days to self improve; I spend like 10% of my income per month looksmaxxing. I want to feel desirable once I geomax.

Jobs wise i'll probably hold a remote job soon. I seem to be able to pass the interview stage. Though i'm not sure how i'll fair actually doing the job.

I'll also probably end up buying a cheap flat/apartment up North so I can geomax and bring foids back.

That will probably be my only property in the UK as there is no way i'm putting more money into this shithole.

How will you guys ascend?

I can NOT fail, I refuse to reach mid 20's as a failure.

(If I do fail next year and am in the same position i'll rope. I feel no pleasure doing normie things anymore. I'll find a nice beach, overdose and just drown in the sea. At least then no one will know my fate and that I pussied out and i'll just be "missing" JFL.).

"Remember in this shit life you are all alone, it's brutality left and right. No one gives a shit about you. No one."

Last edited:
Have to get braces. Turning 27. Chilling, drinking beer. Working less for sure. And most importantly geomaxxing for the first time.

Fuck it's so brutal. I have NOTHING to show for 2023 other than rotting and studycelling. I'm hoping to leave this shit course and geomax next year.

Become more open to new things as well, I'm literally doing everything these days to self improve; I spend like 10% of my income per month looksmaxxing. I want to feel desirable once I geomax.

Jobs wise i'll probably hold a remote job soon. I seem to be able to pass the interview stage. Though i'm not sure how i'll fair actually doing the job.

I'll also probably end up buying a cheap flat/apartment up North so I can geomax and bring foids back.

That will probably be my only property in the UK as there is no way i'm putting more money into this shithole.

(If I do fail next year and am in the same position i'll rope. I feel no pleasure doing normie things anymore. I'll find a nice beach, overdose and just drown in the sea. At least then no one will know my fate and that I pussied out and i'll just be "missing" JFL.).

"Remember in this shit life you are all alone, it's brutality left and right. No one gives a shit about you. No one."
Quit being a doomer lil bitch tbh. no offense

I'll be in Thailand in 2 weeks.

That's how I'll finish this year and will be geomaxxing for around 11 months.

Probably head to my favourite spot in Danang, in Vietnam, for a couple of months as well.

I'll try my best not to treat it as a holiday, so I can get more work done online. The consequences of failure will be severe. I need to go above and beyond to get my work done. It's too easy to waste time.

jobmaxxing then traveling.

for the first few months of the year i’ll be finishing going to the last 2 countries in southeast asia i haven’t been to

then will spend a month in hawaii

then head to japan

then head to brazil and chile

then to new zealand and australia

then study chinese for a semester in china

then go on an expedition from hong kong to london by land

finish that up by late summer early fall then decide where i want to chill for winter. prob malaysia

should have been to another 20 countries by the end of 2024 hopefully

sounds like a good plan. make sure your building up skills, qualification, experience for remote job

mine is:

- perfect all my macros, ideal diet
- keep learning guitar a bit everyday
- keep building qualifications and personal brand for remote job
- get a remote job/freelancing
- keep gymmaxxing everyday(mainly for my mental health) but also being jacked
- geomax after remote job
- have a gf, preferably living with her
- try go to 1 boxing session every weekend

Permanently
for the first few months of the year i’ll be finishing going to the last 2 countries in southeast asia i haven’t been to

then will spend a month in hawaii

then head to japan

then head to brazil and chile

then to new zealand and australia

then study chinese for a semester in china

then go on an expedition from hong kong to london by land

finish that up by late summer early fall then decide where i want to chill for winter. prob malaysia

should have been to another 20 countries by the end of 2024 hopefully
Where do you get the funding?

impressed by your plans niggers i wish i was so motivated

all i want is to get remote it job (im waiting for 3 responses with final decision after interviews)
my average time of looking for a job is 2 days somehow, this time its 5 days already but i think ill get some offers next week
the day ill get a job im going to bangkok and rent 80 sqm apartment and set up 3 tinder accounts with different photos to maximize dicking potential, this time ill not even bother going for coffees just ask gooks straight to my pimp white successful expat apartment

i hope this happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back