Fuck white girls

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
They just talk about themself and never care to ask me about my self

Self centered narcissists. All of them

Inb4 she just doesn't like you. Yeah then why match me? Why message me first? Why talk to me if ur not interested?

just talked with the sweetest chinese girl who just finished high school

her english was quite appaling but still cute, and i can’t judge since i can’t speak chink

she asked if i was hungry and gave me 3 snickers bars, which i was planning to buy when we got to a store

some chink guys around us were trolling her and saying she liked me, which is prob true since she asked if i had a gf

felt like i was in my youth again! ahhhhhhh

and this old chink guy who didn’t speak english kept doing some eyebrow up and smiling at me when she would talk to me

the most random encounters come out of nowhere

just talked with the sweetest chinese girl who just finished high school

her english was quite appaling but still cute, and i can’t judge since i can’t speak chink

she asked if i was hungry and gave me 3 snickers bars, which i was planning to buy when we got to a store

some chink guys around us were trolling her and saying she liked me, which is prob true since she asked if i had a gf

felt like i was in my youth again! ahhhhhhh

and this old chink guy who didn’t speak english kept doing some eyebrow up and smiling at me when she would talk to me

the most random encounters come out of nowhere

southern chinese are usually far more defensive. they are also smarter, and they dislike your kind generally

no. actually the southern are clannish. simple books will confirm this. I miswrote the second half though. northerners are smarter and dislike ethnics

yea i have, for the past 4 months…

everyone knows northern chinese are more group oriented

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back