News Exposing the Government Funded South Korea SMV Scandal [Brutal Reality Check]

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
its all aznidentity rice copers. other cope subs on soydit you should check out are asian masculinity and eastern sun rising. noodles are perfect trad wives for whites.
I love seeing them cope and seethe because their women want other races of cock, they will never be attractive to women without being a hapa or getting surgery.

I love seeing them cope and seethe because their women want other races of cock, they will never be attractive to women without being a hapa or getting surgery.
being a hapa isnt even being half white. you are still 90% asian and 10% white because of dominant and recessive dna. obama is half white half black and is a complete nigger because he has pure deathnic dna so its like hes 0% white.

being a hapa isnt even being half white. you are still 90% asian and 10% white because of dominant and recessive dna. obama is half white half black and is a complete nigger because he has pure deathnic dna so its like hes 0% white.
i think it matters more on genetic recombination and the fact that most hapas are wmaf, Most people get most of their genetics and mitochondrial dna from their mothers so thats why hapas look more asian, if you look at white women and asian men or white women and other races they look far more european passing than vice versa so i think white genes are diluted especially if females are ethnic.

i think it matters more on genetic recombination and the fact that most hapas are wmaf, Most people get most of their genetics and mitochondrial dna from their mothers so thats why hapas look more asian, if you look at white women and asian men or white women and other races they look far more european passing than vice versa so i think white genes are diluted especially if females are ethnic.
people dont get their looks more from their moms. the reason people think thats true is because most white men are dating outside their race and they get deathnics now because feminism and white whores are impossible for sub8s now. so the kid obviously inherits deathnic dna and then looks like a deathnic because they have dominant dna as opposed to recessive.

people dont get their looks more from their moms. the reason people think thats true is because most white men are dating outside their race and they get deathnics now because feminism and white whores are impossible for sub8s now. so the kid obviously inherits deathnic dna and then looks like a deathnic because they have dominant dna as opposed to recessive.
"

Mothers can influence offspring's height, lifespan and disease risk through mitochondria"​

Among those factors found to be influenced by mitochondrial DNA are: type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, liver and kidney function, blood count parameters, life span and height.

Most of your genes come from your mom and dad 50% each but mitochondrial dna and the womb of the woman makes the baby either subhuman or good genes, Most men did not have children back in the day so it makes sense that men would inherit and look far more similar to the mother.
I'm not saying you look like a complete carbon copy but i know i look alot more like my mom and i even have her hazel eyes

"

Mothers can influence offspring's height, lifespan and disease risk through mitochondria"​

Among those factors found to be influenced by mitochondrial DNA are: type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, liver and kidney function, blood count parameters, life span and height.

Most of your genes come from your mom and dad 50% each but mitochondrial dna and the womb of the woman makes the baby either subhuman or good genes, Most men did not have children back in the day so it makes sense that men would inherit and look far more similar to the mother.
I'm not saying you look like a complete carbon copy but i know i look alot more like my mom and i even have her hazel eyes
i look like a 50/50 mix but my parents are both white and from the same area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back