Easiness of girls by country (2021 map)

shine

Dec 5, 2023
Map from swooptheworld forum - lot's of caveats and variation ofc within country and based on different variables. There's also better map from rooshv from 2013 but thats 11 years old now. Also it's best to assume your a normie in terms of looks (most people are) and not autistic. (and not indian)

DatingMap 10

Most of it is state the obvious and it would be better to use the west as baseline for normal difficulty. I guess regular civilians might find it useful. People can share what they would change based on their experiences travelling / living overseas. I would say from experience usa is easy compared to western europe, venezuela should be dark green. Kyrgyzstan (underrated place) is easier compared to Poland & Ukraine. Vietnam should be green (currently here) . Burma is probably innacurate too (going soon, will see for myself)

myanmar is super easy

argentina should be green

been to both of these countries

Map from swooptheworld forum - lot's of caveats and variation ofc within country and based on different variables. There's also better map from rooshv from 2013 but thats 11 years old now. Also it's best to assume your a normie in terms of looks (most people are) and not autistic. (and not indian)

View attachment 7216

Most of it is state the obvious and it would be better to use the west as baseline for normal difficulty. I guess regular civilians might find it useful. People can share what they would change based on their experiences travelling / living overseas. I would say from experience usa is easy compared to western europe, venezuela should be dark green. Kyrgyzstan (underrated place) is easier compared to Poland & Ukraine. Vietnam should be green (currently here) . Burma is probably innacurate too (going soon, will see for myself)
Fake map imagine saying its harder to date in Saudi Arabia and Iran than Sweden LMAO or Saying that Chile is just as hard as England

View attachment 7216

map for dominican republic color is very fucking wrong. P4p ya, i agree with green. Date the girl where she's actually into you, dominican girl, for no money HAHAHAHAHAH....you gotta be fucking better looking than those mulato, thick lips, thick haired, dark eyes, tan skinned, muscular and ZERO fucking body fat, guys. Good fucking luck.
I went out with a few dominican girls, but trust me. They were thinking "security in the future" not lusting after my body. I am old enough not to be delusional with women's intentions.

indonesia i will agree with the color. infact say it's understated

map for dominican republic color is very fucking wrong. P4p ya, i agree with green. Date the girl where she's actually into you, dominican girl, for no money HAHAHAHAHAH....you gotta be fucking better looking than those mulato, thick lips, thick haired, dark eyes, tan skinned, muscular and ZERO fucking body fat, guys. Good fucking luck.
I went out with a few dominican girls, but trust me. They were thinking "security in the future" not lusting after my body. I am old enough not to be delusional with women's intentions.

indonesia i will agree with the color. infact say it's understated
Where do you meet girls in Indonesia Jakarta? Do you come talk to them and they speak English?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back