News Geomaxxing Based On Quality of Life By City [Shocking Statistics]

because chads dont date third world 5ft brown girls. and youll have impregnated her by then and she wont cheat if she has a kid with you cos single mom is a death sentence
So you know and admit. That she would leave you for a better Western man if she could, but she just wouldn't be able to.

This type of marriage won't make you happy.
You are too focused on answering "How do I make geomaxxing work?" that you forgot "How do I be happy?"

I don't know shit, but maybe you could live like you're some Filipino guy geomaxxing to the US. That usually works out for them.

Find a woman who loves you in the Philippines and wants to live in the Philippines with you. Spend a period of your life living together in Manila, it won't kill you. Then when your relationship is settled you can go back to the US with her and feel secure in your marriage. Idk.

So you know and admit. That she would leave you for a better Western man if she could, but she just wouldn't be able to.

You are too focused on answering "How do I make geomaxxing work?" that you forgot "How do I be happy?"

I don't know shit, but maybe you could live like you're some Filipino guy geomaxxing to the US. That usually works out for them.

Find a woman who loves you in the Philippines and wants to live in the Philippines with you. Spend a period of your life living together in Manila, it won't kill you. Then when your relationship is settled you can go back to the US with her and feel secure in your marriage. Idk.
it almost never works. they become feminists.

fuck burgerland

it wouldn’t even be bad if 99% of the country didn’t require a car to exist

owning a car is indentured slavery

View attachment 3161

top is netherlands, austria, valencia spain is surprising, finland, iceland, denmark, germany, north of UK

Lowest quality of life cities in the world are:
View attachment 3162

holy shit who knew manila was the worst city in the world? even worse than african countries?!?! wtf @BeardedUnicorn

so the plan should be:

get girl from manila the world quality of life city in the world.(theyre also small and cute and petite and sexy and asian)

take her back to europe/america in highest quality of life city in ur country.

boom. easy girl. amazing life. and just hope she stays

if u break up. back to manila, get another one.

boom. easy girl, high qol. good life
LMAO. Crazy to see my city is ranked number two in the first image.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back