Easiest country to breed?

Dampfnudel

Jan 11, 2024
I want to make a vacation and make offspring.

What is the best country is respect of

- cost (My money)
- safety (My Kidneys)
- health (HIV)
- Easiness/Quantity of girls I can breed?

I would spend a month or so; I have enough money and looks wise I am able to slay in germany normal college girls.

I just want to breed; sperm donations are fine too (very regulated in germany).
I can lie to girls if needed.

if you want to actually have kids with the girls you hookup with, easily philipines

i’ve been here for 10 days and no girl asks for condom jfl

i’d recommend going to cebu as you can go to beaches and shit

if you want something more challenging but rewarding, go to mainland china they will pay for your sperm no joke and you can prob find some girl to betabux you

if you want to actually have kids with the girls you hookup with, easily philipines

if you want something more challenging but rewarding, go to mainland china they will pay for your sperm no joke and you can prob find some girl to betabux you
Would they pay for mine? I'll make retard babies in exchange for cash

Are you talking from experience?
Where is mainland China will they pay me for sperm?

I want to make a vacation and make offspring.

What is the best country is respect of

- cost (My money)
- safety (My Kidneys)
- health (HIV)
- Easiness/Quantity of girls I can breed?

I would spend a month or so; I have enough money and looks wise I am able to slay in germany normal college girls.

I just want to breed; sperm donations are fine too (very regulated in germany).
I can lie to girls if needed.
With effort, you'll get the two out of 10 filipina hotel maids and bar sluts.

You have experience? What is the tactic to breed in the filipines?

do you have experience? What is the tactic to breed in Thailand?
It's harder than the Philippines. You will have far more competition there than in PH. That said, it's still a great place to live, get laid, and use as a base.

In Philippines, foids will consider you a massive cuck if you even mention condoms or birth control.

It's harder than the Philippines. You will have far more competition there than in PH. That said, it's still a great place to live, get laid, and use as a base.

In Philippines, foids will consider you a massive cuck if you even mention condoms or birth control.
so just cum in them and who cares if they have a bastard?

okay i will breed pinays and tell them if they tuli their kid ill er them
i asked a filipina girl what she studies in uni and she said architecture and said she wanted to start her own firm designing houses

i felt empathetic so decided to pull out so she can focus on her studies

if she would’ve said something stupid like work at a hotel i would’ve cummed in her

I wanna be a upper classe ph citizen, be her bwc fuck toy. I need a pina that works for the state ideally.

But do they keep the baby? I have experience from Octoberfest where I met Chinese and Korean girls. I fucked them raw multiple rounds every time and cum inside them. However I believe they simply take plan B or abort. Never ever was I called by their numbers telling me they got pregnant.

The point is the breeding. Not going in raw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back