Geomax what’s the best country in africa to geomax to?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i want a country with good prostitutes also and easy girls to fuck

i just saw this sexy slim ebony girl walk in the room with yoga pants on and when she turned around her ass was so firm and perfect and looked so soft i just wanted to bite her chocolate

she also has nice tits

i want to fuck her and cum in her chocolate push and make milk and chocolate

All of them except north african countries, maybe w*sternized cuckold countries suchs as kenya and south africa is not good idea

I despise black American women and African women. And they aren't as easy as people think.

Edit -

Try Kenya. Or Tanzania. Or look up Austin Hollemans channel on YouTube where he geomaxes to Africa. Not really my thing. The women are too bitchy and bedwenches to the nth degree.

I despise black American women and African women. And they aren't as easy as people think.

Edit -

Try Kenya. Or Tanzania. Or look up Austin Hollemans channel on YouTube where he geomaxes to Africa. Not really my thing. The women are too bitchy and bedwenches to the nth degree.
thats because youre black lol. the only lays I get here in the states are fob african au pairs.
Also to OP look up nosybee island, youre welcome

thats because youre black lol. the only lays I get here in the states are fob african au pairs.
Also to OP look up nosybee island, youre welcome
what’s special about it

looks like just an island by madagascar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back