Young male college graduate

Zahak

Jul 20, 2023
22M college graduate. Do not want to go into too many details. But currently working a well paying STEM job while living with parents.

6'0", White, Brown hair + Green eyes. LTN-MTN looks wise. Plan to get surgeries in the future that will possibly ascend me to HTN. Also still a fat fuck so losing weight might help. Little experience with girls because of looks + being major studycel.

Currently planning on geomaxxing. Probably can save ~ 1.5 mil in the next 10 years due to family situation + work. Maybe more maybe less, nothing is guarantied. Plan to move to a cheaper country after that. I still want to go to a relatively developed country, just one cheaper than the US.

Any ideas where I can go? What kind of lifestyle can I live with such money?

Currently Japan and Korea are my top options. Into NEA girls + JBW halo. Obviously it depends on the lifestyle there I can live with such money, since I definitely don't want to work. The money only needs to last around 20 years, will probably get inheritance or rope after that.
Open to other countries though.

Anyone have any experiences or advice, can tell me info?

don’t wait until you’re old to start geomaxxing

take atleast a couple trips a year if you can and try and get into remote work if you have to wage slave

don’t wait until you’re old to start geomaxxing

take atleast a couple trips a year if you can and try and get into remote work if you have to wage slave
I rather be a white boomer with a natural dick then a young circumcucked mutt

This shit isnt even worth it, idk if ill even be alive for new years
dont listen to the biggest rotter on this board, as long as shit countries stay shit you will get pussy in brown countries. these .org fags think because some buck tooth flip saw a tiktok of sergei or kpop twink while scrolling through her hauwei phone in her mudhut and some mid tier white normie was spotted in a walking video in manilla that its chad only now

dont listen to the biggest rotter on this board, as long as shit countries stay shit you will get pussy in brown countries. these .org fags think because some buck tooth flip saw a tiktok of sergei or kpop twink while scrolling through her hauwei phone in her mudhut and some mid tier white normie was spotted in a walking video in manilla that its chad only now
Fax. JBW will get stronger as white people are reproducing less and less while other countries still are and there is already more asian people than white people. How many normies do you genuinely think will move to another country with a language barrier. Even most incels arent willing to do this @geomaxer is still rotting in the us even though he has a high paying tech job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back