does jbw even exist in the west ?

@predeterminism what are your experiences with westernized asians like the girl in the vid ?

he looks tall too but gets friendoned by this chink rat when he can do better
westernized asian girls still tend to match me on tinder and be interested

until i see their personalities.

its fucking repulsive. they're just as bad as white girls personalities. its disgusting.

i think theyre raised so much better in asia personality wise. AND OR in asia they heard about the west as this godly place their entire life so when they actually speak to a western guy they treat him extremely well because of high status

+ in the west ur competition is the same as usual so she will act shit like usual white girls.

but in asia ur competition is 5ft6 brown poor ricedicks so they act nicer i think that could be why

westernized asian girls still tend to match me on tinder and be interested

until i see their personalities.

its fucking repulsive. they're just as bad as white girls personalities. its disgusting.

i think theyre raised so much better in asia personality wise. AND OR in asia they heard about the west as this godly place their entire life so when they actually speak to a western guy they treat him extremely well because of high status

+ in the west ur competition is the same as usual so she will act shit like usual white girls.

but in asia ur competition is 5ft6 brown poor ricedicks so they act nicer i think that could be why
On a similar note it’s always interesting seeing white chicks raised in places like Japan and comparing to the ones around here. American society is trash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back