JBW Theorists are larping frauds

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
@KingOfAsia He's possibly Indian but claims to be a British, turbo manlet, loser who's never been with a desirable British girl before.

@marauder Is a larper who makes up fake stories about slaying in Taiwan and China. He was exposed on Looksmax as a fraud.

@fatchadlitecel Is an obese ethnic male who uses his benefit money to fund sexual endeavours with Thai lady boys. He pushes JBW Theory like there's no tomorrow. Probably down to his sexual lust towards white femboys and trannys.

For reference, I am in my late 20s, 6'4", British, in-shape and who's been rejected by every single asian female while simultaneously getting with white girls in my prime years. JBW is a lie.

The factually documented date proves that JBW is a myth. It very well could be a pysop by the governing powers of Asia to boost tourism to the region. Don't forget that tourism is a multibillion dollar industry. They most certainly will use propaganda to lure in the gullible and deracinated from the West. Treat Asia like a toilet and use it only when you're in dire need for somewhere cheap to stay.

I'm out, peace!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back