days, weeks, months passing, i cum, you rot

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
how you cope with that? another research? another question asked? i find your procrastination methods amusing

how you cope with that? another research? another question asked? i find your procrastination methods amusing
How much do you spend per month? And how much do you make. I wonder so I can know how jealous my retarded ass should be. How do you make your money btw?

congrats but why be negative haha

you’re doing one of the best pastimes in existence, geomaxxing, no need to be negative

shows your character to bring others down now that you’ve geomaxxed. i remember last year you were incel haha

Says the almost 30 yr old virgin who had to pay a sea monkey for bag sex, any idiot with some liquid can go to a 3rd world shitter and have sex. They praise anyone non indian or se asian.

congrats but why be negative haha

you’re doing one of the best pastimes in existence, geomaxxing, no need to be negative

shows your character to bring others down now that you’ve geomaxxed. i remember last year you were incel haha
obvious gaslighting, you hand picked users from other blackpill caves so you knew exactly this forum will be another incel sausage fest with anyone bringing others down
im not like that so i genuinely tried to make people geomax but this forum is not for geomaxers its for whining losers

Says the almost 30 yr old virgin who had to pay a sea monkey for bag sex, any idiot with some liquid can go to a 3rd world shitter and have sex. They praise anyone non indian or se asian.
trust me not everyone, i see lonely whites even in sea. probably autistic, just like you
so dont take that for granted, you wouldnt do it anywhere

obvious gaslighting, you hand picked users from other blackpill caves so you knew exactly this forum will be another incel sausage fest with anyone bringing others down
im not like that so i genuinely tried to make people geomax but this forum is not for geomaxers its for whining losers

trust me not everyone, i see lonely whites even in sea. probably autistic, just like you
so dont take that for granted, you wouldnt do it anywhere
IMG 5080

guys remember to check perfect gonial angle for local females before you go to any country
i think you also need to do research (watch 4k street walk for 12 hours a day) how many whites are there

philipines are super rich i have seen street walk and they have such luxurious buildings

ill better shave because japanese girls in some interview said they dont like beards in there

wait i gotta check average height of males by province. i gotta mog everyone, thats the only way to get my dick sucked

could i ascend in philipines? im 6'3 blonde blue eyes but i have 18% bodyfat should i wait with living until i lost weight???????????

18 months of braces left then DJS and genio and i also need LASIK because glasses looksmining to 3.7psl
i swear i will geomax eventually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back