Advice what you do on dates with asian cuntoids

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im autistic and had only paid sex in my entire lifetime
in order to obtain free sex time i am forced to perform thing that normies call date

prostitutes i talked with barely spoke english but still better than average asian girl
how can you get yor dik wet in this situation? this is very serious question
i need professional help of our forums experts

go to a event, I used to take asian girls to museums or the movies then go for drinks after, then try to go to my place. get them drunk after a event.

in order to obtain free sex time i am forced to perform thing that normies call date

prostitutes i talked with barely spoke english but still better than average asian girl
read this

Attachments

• The Game - Neil Strauss (OCR).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
go to a event, I used to take asian girls to museums or the movies then go for drinks after, then try to go to my place. get them drunk after a event.
whats the best method for noodles. i used to have a beach by my house but i was to autismmaxed to take them there. it was a good private beach area with nobody on it at night to.

whats the best method for noodles. i used to have a beach by my house but i was to autismmaxed to take them there. it was a good private beach area with nobody on it at night to.
that's a good date spot, bring a spread some picnic stuff like some wine and food then wait till it's dark and suggest go to your place for the bang.

that's a good date spot, bring a spread some picnic stuff like some wine and food then wait till it's dark and suggest go to your place for the bang.
what to talk about with asianoids when you cant even understand each other

id rather just take her there when its already dark on a full moon or something where its light out and all you hear is the ocean and can see the water glisten. i can cook my own food for her but im an ldaring austimaxed 2/10 truecel kkhv wizard so theres no hope.

its about jestermaxxing, this dude was severely retarded and performed magic tricks with cards and shit id rather ldar i think
or am i missing something
this is an awesome guide to read women. And how to fuck women

im not saying it all works, but 80% does.

this is an awesome guide to read women. And how to fuck women

im not saying it all works, but 80% does.
jestermaxing is even a talent that an autismmaxedcel can never have. this guy tried to do magic to impress this guy and got completely mogged.

Dates in the west are jestermaxxing and gynocentric. In Asia its better because your chances of getting laid are pretty much guarenteed. In thailand never bring up sex and tell her want to go back to your place to do xyz after doing whatever activity.

Dates in the west are jestermaxxing and gynocentric. In Asia its better because your chances of getting laid are pretty much guarenteed. In thailand never bring up sex and tell her want to go back to your place to do xyz after doing whatever activity.
how do you transform being with her alone in your hotel room to fucking? im autistic please describe how is it done

wtf is wrong with u guys

obviously the answer is just

go for food, go for a drink, go for coffee, ice cream, a walk in the park or some shit, cinema etc..

lol

what did you end up doing with the girls you went on dates with recently

wtf is wrong with u guys

obviously the answer is just

go for food, go for a drink, go for coffee, ice cream, a walk in the park or some shit, cinema etc..
have you ever drank liquor with a noodle on a date? thats the first thing i would do with her.

have you ever drank liquor with a noodle on a date? thats the first thing i would do with her.
i remember when i was drunk af at mongolian music festival and started touching and dancing with random girls in the crowd

muh mongolian 6’2 chads didn’t do shit to me and i’m 5’10. just watched me molest their women jfl

one even asked me if it’s true that blacks have bbc

bbc propaganda is everywhere

coffee and walking and trying to talk english as my english sucks ass and their even more

i remember when i was drunk af at mongolian music festival and started touching and dancing with random girls in the crowd

muh mongolian 6’2 chads didn’t do shit to me and i’m 5’10. just watched me molest their women jfl

one even asked me if it’s true that blacks have bbc

bbc propaganda is everywhere
yea same with bwc because i heard some english teachers in asia get asked if they have a big penis by their students.

i wanted go to china now but i need visa and i can’t do it online they want me in embassy on some meeting like wtf is this crap

i’ll go hongkong then i guess

Invite her to have a coffee, smoothie, etc. Cafes and drink places are everywhere in SEA, even in the shithole neighborhoods. Don't bother with anything fancier until she puts out or turns you down. If she turns you down and you have to go home and jack off, tell her goodbye and delete her number. Otherwise she's gonna make you think you have a chance at her pussy, and play you for everything she can while giving you the runaround. You can bet she isn't giving her other boyfriends the runaround, so don't be a sexless simp.
Yes always include alcohol on dates or it will be gay
Not in Asia. Only the trashiest sluts will want to throw down beers in the middle of the afternoon with a guy they just met.

how much has changed....... i wrote this thread not that long ago and im miles ahead

Invite her to have a coffee, smoothie, etc. Cafes and drink places are everywhere in SEA, even in the shithole neighborhoods. Don't bother with anything fancier until she puts out or turns you down. If she turns you down and you have to go home and jack off, tell her goodbye and delete her number. Otherwise she's gonna make you think you have a chance at her pussy, and play you for everything she can while giving you the runaround. You can bet she isn't giving her other boyfriends the runaround, so don't be a sexless simp.

Not in Asia. Only the trashiest sluts will want to throw down beers in the middle of the afternoon with a guy they just met.
Ok than i only had trash whores lol who cares

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back