can i get a perm ban

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
This site is dead as fuck and nobody is trying to revive it so can i just get banned and delete all my posts or some shit cuz i'm not coming back this is my last time on this forum, i'm geomaxxing in a few months anyway

the world will suck so bad around 2030 death is definitely better especially as a circumcuck without a frenulum.
Everybody who isn’t vaccinated with Covid 19 bioweapon will be killed by AI military drones and robot dogs with rifles they already have them prepared in California and New York and they are rolling it out in Europe and the other states

It’s over for whites and caucasians in general, the niggers and spics are going to outbreed us and then they will outnumber us and then it will be hell

Everybody who isn’t vaccinated with Covid 19 bioweapon will be killed by AI military drones and robot dogs with rifles they already have them prepared in California and New York and they are rolling it out in Europe and the other states
it will be even worse than that. this worlds all for cucks.

Everybody on the earth has nanotechnology in their blood anybody who doesn’t detox and stay away from vaccinated will get infected by shedding I have gotten the side effects from the vaccinated

it exists and theyll have nano drones controlled by ai and quantum computing watching the world.
I’m glad I found someone who realizes the truth, These retards really think we don’t have enough technology to mind control and manipulate people with tiny nano bot particles

I’m glad I found someone who realizes the truth, These retards really think we don’t have enough technology to mind control and manipulate people with tiny nano bot particles
yea you cant get away from breathing chemtrails and drinking fluoride and eating gmo corn and being circumcucked and drugged off gay kike shit like ssris and other kike pills.

yea you cant get away from breathing chemtrails and drinking fluoride and eating gmo corn and being circumcucked and drugged off gay kike shit like ssris and other kike pills.
I took adderall for a month cuz my retarded mom thought I was autistic or Asperger because I didn’t want to do anything in school and it messed my brain up, lost a lot of my empathy and memory

i got it for sure because i creampie noodle hookers that took it.
Do you get side effects like me, I get heart palpitations, my hands and legs start burning or something hurts but yeah it’s not normal and I’m still young, I tell my family and they don’t want to know cuz they are retarded sheep

Do you get side effects like me, I get heart palpitations, my hands and legs start burning or something hurts but yeah it’s not normal and I’m still young, I tell my family and they don’t want to know cuz they are retarded sheep
no i never get any of that. i will probably die from liver failure from the liquor i drink. i hate your family for drugging you and giving you that kike vax. i hate mine and they deserve to be erd.

no i never get any of that. i will probably die from liver failure from the liquor i drink. i hate your family for drugging you and giving you that kike vax. i hate mine and they deserve to be erd.
I’m going to kill myself as well tbh, fuck this gay ass world we live in im gonna fuck as much Asians as I can and then blow my brains out with a 9mm. And yeah I agree I’m already planning to get out of here soon and cut my whole family off

I’m going to kill myself as well tbh, fuck this gay ass world we live in im gonna fuck as much Asians as I can and then blow my brains out with a 9mm. And yeah I agree I’m already planning to get out of here soon and cut my whole family off
good idea. at least cum in poor sea noodles. did your shit parents circumcuck you?

Yup and the only thing keeping me going is losing my virginity and going overseas, I would have killed myself by now
yea ive had sex with hundreds of noodles. i didnt have to go over seas for it but i live in the geomax capital of burgerland so we have everything here. do you gave any of your frenulum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back