@Borderless Collective has never had sex

100 more days and I'll be 5 years sex-free, yay!
that’s good that you still manage to have a good time traveling. if i don’t have sex with one girl in each new country i go to i start to doubt myself lol

Fucking hell man, you didn't get laid at all in the 5 months you've been living in SEA?
It's OVER

a tomboyish middle-aged lady who runs a bakery here took a liking to me at first sight, standing close to me, smiling, trying out her English, etc.
but my coldness turned her off, like it does every woman
soon as I stop forcing a smile, my face immediately drops back into its dour expression, and women hate that shit
it's nuts the amount of emotional energy women expect a man to expend on her behalf
of course, when you're flying high on dopamine, it all comes natural

Last edited:
It's OVER

a tomboyish middle-aged lady who runs a bakery here took a liking to me at first sight, standing close to me, smiling, trying out her English, etc.
soon as I stop forcing a smile, my face immediately drops back into its dour expression, and women hate that shit
it's nuts the amount of emotional energy women expect a man to expend on her behalf
That's brutal man. I'm sorry that life has been so hard on you when it comes to the ladies.

Yeah, the years of loneliness show on your face. I could see it by the way, when I saw your pic. What the fuck do women expect men in such situations to do when that's mostly what some men have experienced throughout their lives? There's little if any fuel left in the tank. A man needs a woman to recharge his batteries and the ladies ain't putting out for some guys. Realistically, some guys will have to fake it until they make it but some of us are too honest and just can't be fake.

emotional energy women expect a man to expend on her behalf
It sometimes crosses my mind that women are in some ways energy vampires. They take energy from guys like us and use it to get with the guys they desire. The ideal male in the eyes of most women is a woman in a man's body.

Last edited:
It's OVER

this is best post on this forum, should be sticked
in mania episodes i have this energy girls crave
as soon as i go back to my baseline energy level (shit) everything goes wrong

ive posted like 4 slay stories on here with pics proof

@Borderless Collective has never had sex. no stories. never geomaxxed. not worth listening to a word he says
Seems like someone feels threatened.

This is clearly an attempt to discredit me.

It's also a straight-up bitch / female move. You lack confidence, and testosterone so you lash out like a female.

Like I said in another post, you seem like a 22 year dweeb without much experience with women or with life. You took a couple trips overseas for a weekend each time and think you're an expert.

this is best post on this forum, should be sticked
in mania episodes i have this energy girls crave
as soon as i go back to my baseline energy level (shit) everything goes wrong
Do you want to know why they suddenly get turned off? It's because they know they can't manipulate you out of your money. When someone has that cold hardened look to their face, it shows they know what's up when it comes to people and their scheming ways.

Do you want to know why they suddenly get turned off? It's because they know they can't manipulate you out of your money. When someone has that cold hardened look to their face, it shows they know what's up when it comes to people and their scheming ways.
interesting point of view and actually could be true for most whores

Like I said in another post, you seem like a 22 year dweeb without much experience with women or with life. You took a couple trips overseas for a weekend each time and think you're an expert.
he never left his country, he doesnt even argue about this, he keeps saying girls coming to him lmao
little ugly weirdo locked in his room 24/7

This is true 100%. When you have mania, you do stupid shit, spend money recklessly. And they know it subconsciously.

he never left his country, he doesnt even argue about this, he keeps saying girls coming to him lmao
little ugly weirdo locked in his room 24/7
Ah I didn't realize he actually never even traveled.

So my thesis is correct :LOL:

He's just another LARPer. Some manlet 22 year old dweeb that posts images from his little penpal from a dirt poor shithole country.

Knew it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back