Blacks on looksmax are delusional

Datura

Oct 9, 2022
Just returned up from my hiatus and opened up looksmax. I see this retardation on the front page -

I scroll down, check other pages, and am assaulted by BBC faggotry in 150% overdrive. What the fuck happened?

The site is dead now

Just returned up from my hiatus and opened up looksmax. I see this retardation on the front page -

I scroll down, check other pages, and am assaulted by BBC faggotry in 150% overdrive. What the fuck happened?

The site is dead now
It's filled with a bunch of delusional ethnics who think they mog white men, Most of them are incel in denial who can't get any pussy and are overweight and have to cope with muh dik.

ive cucked black men and im 5'4

first time was when i was younger. this lanky nigger dated some girl

then after she broke up i tried tos teal her and we went on a date and we saw him across the road with his friends looking at me cucking him

and another time iw as with her , and he came over, and i put my hand on her lap near her pussy an dhe just walked off lulz(was fucking this girl)

then the second time this girl dated some bulk asf rapper nigger, and she was in a relationship with him. but she wanted me to come and fuck her.

so i was chilling with her and her friend in her bed, and she went on IG live. and he joined, and heard my voice. a

and started having a panic attack saying hes gonna come and kill me so i had to leave lulz

hope he enjoyed eating my cum out of his gfs pussy (she on birth control)

+ she gave me his £200 designer hoodie but her mom made me give it back LOL no respect at all for him

then after she broke up i tried tos teal her and we went on a date and we saw him across the road with his friends looking at me cucking him

and another time iw as with her , and he came over, and i put my hand on her lap near her pussy an dhe just walked off lulz(was fucking this girl)

then the second time this girl dated some bulk asf rapper nigger, and she was in a relationship with him. but she wanted me to come and fuck her.

so i was chilling with her and her friend in her bed, and she went on IG live. and he joined, and heard my voice. a

and started having a panic attack saying hes gonna come and kill me so i had to leave lulz

+ she gave me his £200 designer hoodie but her mom made me give it back LOL no respect at all for him
thats crazy if that isnt a larp. how did you manage to have sex without paying for it and at 5'4 with a nig? the story would be more believable if it was with an immigrant that just got there from cambodia or the philippines.

i though you were 6'3?

thats crazy if that isnt a larp. how did you manage to have sex without paying for it and at 5'4 with a nig? the story would be more believable if it was with an immigrant that just got there from cambodia or the philippines.
it was a staceylite white foid. and ive had sex like 500+ times with skinny white jbs and coomed raw in 1 like 300 times with her on birth control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back