Advice Best dating apps/platforms for seeking an Japanese gf?

bleachermason

May 20, 2023
So... what's the currently best way for getting into a long term relationship i.e. finding a Japanese gf over the internet? Yeah, yeah ik the country is somewhat restrictive compared to SAE but I'm only here asking for the possibilities.

Stats
White middle European male
6,1 height
Looks wise overall 5 but can be enhanced to an 6 via proper haircut and some GYMmaxxing

Saved up some money, but I'm also not willingly to work more than a part time job at best. Don't know how hard it weights, so that's why I ask.

So... what's the currently best way for getting into a long term relationship i.e. finding a Japanese gf over the internet? Yeah, yeah ik the country is somewhat restrictive compared to SAE but I'm only here asking for the possibilities.

Stats
White middle European male
6,1 height
Looks wise overall 5 but can be enhanced to an 6 via proper haircut and some GYMmaxxing

Saved up some money, but I'm also not willingly to work more than a part time job at best. Don't know how hard it weights, so that's why I ask.
You don't need to use online dating if you are not a low tier normie and you are white in japan, Might be hard to communicate with jap foids cuz of language barrier tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back