Below average whites- face, height, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, dick size mog even Korean gigachads

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Below average whites- face, height, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, dick size mog even Korean gigachads

Even spoke to a Vietnamese girl and she was telling me how no one likes average koreans and showed a pic of 1 she talked to before and he was legit one of the most ugly people ever seen in my life

And she said they don’t like koreans. They just have money. So the girl can go Korea and earn more money have a better life than in Vietnam

53924444 C394 47CD 860F A09729BE52BE

8F6DAF83 C2A0 493E B6F9 1FBE5256730C

89D68704 5520 47DA A5D0 180D77BFB5BC

86180C00 0563 42A9 8CEB DB674E2B86A4

Look at these surgerymaxxed alien freaks

I thought ok avg white mogs avg Korean to death but maybe kpop gigachads mog avg white

But NO

They’re literally subhumans

- avg white is 6ft. They’re all 5’8
- Avg white has a normal looking face without mandatory surgery, they look like surgery aliens and still truecel after surgery
- they’re not even light skin they edit their photos/videos /lighting , avg white is just white naturally lol
- they all wear blue contact lenses. Most whites have blue eyes naturally and doesn’t look uncanny like them
- they all dye their hair blonde or brown . Average white is blonde or brown anyways. And it’s brutal it’s physically impossible for them to dye their hair a nice blonde like whites are born with . For them it goes like dark ginger
- and they’re all hard capped by their 3.5 inch dicks anyways so it was over before it even began lol

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @Predeterminism@Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman@Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22@Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife@Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp @korea123!!

I've always found some of the kpop idols to look uncanny. But they appeal to young girls in shit countires mostly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back