Advice Bangkok Planning Thread

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
I'm going to Bangkok in Late Jan-Late Feb for 4 weeks because I got a great deal on a flight and the departure/arrival hours are perfect

I know the majority of what I want to do but drop recommendations in this thread anyways

Drop tips about
- Food (Going to avoid western food, try only street food & restaurants)
- Good Gyms (Barbells, meet young women, expats, etc.)
- Weed culture (How and where to smoke)
- Clubs/Bars (Good places to go)
- Dating apps (Best strategies/apps)
- Mongering
- Acquiring Prescription Drugs
- Tourist sites
- Clothes shopping (I want to get a bunch of tailored clothes and mail it back)

- Clothes shopping (I want to get a bunch of tailored clothes and mail it back)
A lot of people do this type of arbitrage so you should ask a few digital nomads first. I would recommend that you just buy a big suitcase and bring the clothes you want back with you. Use a vacuum device to suck out all the air so you'll have more room to pack your clothes in.

Also make sure that you get insurance.

The women on here are insane looking

The women on here are insane looking

Thanks for the website link. They're significantly better looking the average thai street whore, although the prices are kind of concerning considering germany has similar rates in some places

Last edited:
Talked to some more people IRL about Thailand

One guy (middle aged) said when he went to Thailand in the 90s he slayed a bunch of European backpackers. You guys think this is still a thing? Standards might be lower because they're on vacation, drinking/partying and surrounded by brown manlets that don't speak English well.

@AlexBrown84 @predeterminism @Aphex @The 13th Warrior

One guy (middle aged) said when he went to Thailand in the 90s he slayed a bunch of European backpackers. You guys think this is still a thing? Standards might be lower because they're on vacation, drinking/partying and surrounded by brown manlets that don't speak English well.

Yeah can fuck a white girl on vacation, especially if drunk

i wont ever go near a white woman again. LATINA AND ASIAN ONWY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back