Asian people should be treated like the dirt they are

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
"Traveling in Asia to get women is getting less and less less attractive. I would recommend people to avoid Thailand, it's one of the most visited country of the world and attractive women have increasingly bad attitudes.

I remember when I was living in Chiang Mai even 5 years ago, how provocative were some of the staff at coffee shops. I used to go to a particular coffee shop to work on my computer at the upper floor. I'd buy a chocolate muffin and ask for the wifi password. For some reason, one of the ugly women working at the cashier hated my guts and acted like a c*nt every time. So I started to talk to her like a slave. One time I threw my money to her on the table and she was trembling when serving me my muffin. To avenge herself, another time she secretely asked another staff to repeatedly give me wrong wifi passwords. So I made a ball with the paper and threw it at the face of the cashier and told her she was a useless idiot. The thai woman who hated my guts took advantage of the situation and yelled "GET OUT" at me. So I loudly cleared my throat and spat the best ball of spit of my entire life at her face. She tried to throw a glass of water at me but missed it (I ducked it). Suddenly, a kung fu thai man rushed to me from the staff door and pushed me. I confrontated him and when he understood I was stronger than him he backed out. Still, I left the place because anyone knows in thailand the little thai people are always right, you never know what can happen if they gang up on you. I cherish my memory of spitting at the face of this Thai slave, it was majestic and it's how Thai people (and asian people in general) should be treated. When I am back to France, I will treat asian people like dirt."

thoughts?

I will only do that when they treat me like shit as a brown tourist while giving themselves and their daughters away to white tourists. :cool:

Yeah this is a huge problem these days in Asia with some of the monkeys acting like they're beyond reproach.

I was in a convenience store the other day buying some baby wipes and the cockroach that was ringing up my items just stared and refused to take my cash after I repeatedly handed it to her. Kept giving me these autistic ass blank stares until my girl finally said something. Then the faggot bitch decided to take the cash. I almost bit her head off for being such a stupid absent minded xenophobic twat.

This sort of chimp faggotry is extremely common in countries with AUSTRONESIAN ancestry like the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia where locals secretly resent you for the tiniest things.

You're a frequent customer = They hate your guts because they think you got disposable income

You're always with a girl = insecure bitches and dudes mean mug and give you bad service

You live in a nice house / nice apartment among the poors = class warfare predominates and you get all sorts of passive aggressive bitch made behavior (unless you're a nice guy and give frequent tips and smile often)

It's the dark side of living abroad that doesn't get discussed a lot.

Yeah this is a huge problem these days in Asia with some of the monkeys acting like they're beyond reproach.

I was in a convenience store the other day buying some baby wipes and the cockroach that was ringing up my items just stared and refused to take my cash after I repeatedly handed it to her. Kept giving me these autistic ass blank stares until my girl finally said something. Then the faggot bitch decided to take the cash. I almost bit her head off for being such a stupid absent minded xenophobic twat.

This sort of chimp faggotry is extremely common in countries with AUSTRONESIAN ancestry like the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia where locals secretly resent you for the tiniest things.

You're a frequent customer = They hate your guts because they think you got disposable income

You're always with a girl = insecure bitches and dudes mean mug and give you bad service

You live in a nice house / nice apartment among the poors = class warfare predominates and you get all sorts of passive aggressive bitch made behavior (unless you're a nice guy and give frequent tips and smile often)

What race are you?

next time you should spit on her face like in OP

doesnt sound nice tbh. suppose all u can do is minimize interactions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back