Asian girls prefer skinny guys?

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I've heard that being skinny is a requirement in Thailand and that muscular built men are viewed as working class. Which makes perfect sense. The working classes will naturally be more built, whereas the higher classes exert themselves less because they get the lower classes to do all the heavy lifting. So, asian women see muscular built bodies as common and inferior. Like how darker skin is associated with working class.

I've heard that being skinny is a requirement in Thailand and that muscular built men are viewed as working class. Which makes perfect sense. The working classes will naturally be more built, whereas the higher classes exert themselves less because they get the lower classes to do all the heavy lifting. So, asian women see muscular built bodies as common and inferior. Like how darker skin is associated with working class.
in my experience, skinny

lets reverse it. Do you really care if your girl has big tits?
or how about a super big ass?

but what if she's fat...deal breaker right?

same thought process with women

"do you care of he's muscular"
"do you care if he's handsome"

but what he's fat......deal breaker

now
Not saying SOME women are into muscular. or whatever. But the majority. Would prefer skinny over all else

in my experience, skinny

lets reverse it. Do you really care if your girl has big tits?
or how about a super big ass?

but what if she's fat...deal breaker right?

same thought process with women

"do you care of he's muscular"
"do you care if he's handsome"

but what he's fat......deal breaker

now
Not saying SOME women are into muscular. or whatever. But the majority. Would prefer skinny over all else
It doesn't matter how men think. Media conditioning can make women attracted to certain types of men. Women aren't evolved to find skinny men attractive.

what most dudes call "skinny guys". Are probably guys whom NATTY sport/excercise/gym 4x (or more) per week, are at 11% bodyfat, and have a bit of muscle muscle tone.

Whereas what most guys call gymmaxxed guys. Are either shredded juice heads on the Roids and PED's, or dudes bulking meaning having fat-mass.
And most guys think, that their skinny fat bodyshape, of 17.5% bodyfat with zero muscle mass, counts as skinny/lean also. No abbs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back