Books anyone read marco polo?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
@Marco Pumpo have you?

i’ve bought the book a couple weeks ago but been busy traveling and reading other material. i plan to start soon

@Marco Pumpo have you?

i’ve bought the book a couple weeks ago but been busy traveling and reading other material. i plan to start soon
no, i haven't

reading is for slow brains. hyperactive super cpu like mine cant just focus on reading some bullshit. waste of time
this may sound like another weird kamster post but tbh i can relate to that, at least for informational books. i was forced to read a lot in my studies and it sucked. it feels like entire books often roll out a carpet of mostly useless information in front of me.

that's also why i didn't like school because they just throw their curriculum at you: "here, learn all this now because we say so". if i want to know something i prefer to search for the condensed specific information. and if i don't get the whole picture i go a step higher from that.

but yea that doesn't really count for novels because they are supposed to bring you into their world rather than delivering information in an efficient way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back