anyone been to kyrgyzstan

i heard -stans especially kazakhstan and also mongolia has great femoids, like mix between russians and asians
it has no geomaxing infrastructure like sea for sure so im leaving these until i have more experience

i heard -stans especially kazakhstan and also mongolia has great femoids, like mix between russians and asians
it has no geomaxing infrastructure like sea for sure so im leaving these until i have more experience
yeah mongolia is great

too easy

i was in rural vietnam areas and it was too hard for me already i couldnt live like this and also huge language barrier

noone speaks english, no 24/7 shops, no food delivery, no grab drivers, no tinder matches, no street food, no english menu in bars
its just hard and boring
rural vietnam sounds like the girls are so hot

yeah da nang is great but we shouldnt promote it further for normies
barely saw any western tourists when i was there

mostly chinese tourists

most of the western tourists stick to that motorcycle shit and hanoi

barely saw any western tourists when i was there

mostly chinese tourists

most of the western tourists stick to that motorcycle shit and hanoi
when they understand how cheap it is (especially hotels) it will become second chang mai

Is dating any good there
I found it good in terms of quality girls.

The competition isn’t like it is here in Bali.

Along the beach there’s calisthenics equipment with lots of Viet guys training. I never saw foreigners using it. Lots of cute Viet girls go running solo and I met a couple of nice chicks whilst doing pull ups.

Along the beach there’s calisthenics equipment with lots of Viet guys training. I never saw foreigners using it. Lots of cute Viet girls go running solo and I met a couple of nice chicks whilst doing pull ups.
when did you go

i saw lots of foreigners using those machines just today lol

Bali is terrible for dating. Avoid at all cost dating wise

Kazakhstan is better than the rest, they’re more Asian and hapa looking. Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have more Iranian/Afghan facial features. And Kyrgyzstan girls are pretty similar to Mongolians.

Kazakhstan is better than the rest, they’re more Asian and hapa looking. Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have more Iranian/Afghan facial features. And Kyrgyzstan girls are pretty similar to Mongolians.
Kazahstan is now saturated with Russian like Almaty. Lets forget it .

Kazahstan is now saturated with Russian like Almaty. Lets forget it .
I’ve slayed Kazakh and Mongolian girls, but was in Japan/Korea. There’s quite a few Mongolian girls in Japan for some reason. But not really interested in going to Central Asia anyway, seems pretty dull apart from the natural beauty.

I’ve slayed Kazakh and Mongolian girls, but was in Japan/Korea. There’s quite a few Mongolian girls in Japan for some reason. But not really interested in going to Central Asia anyway, seems pretty dull apart from the natural beauty.
Agreed and I think that's totally different. they travel and are a lot more open minded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back