An expedition to Brunei. Only 400,000 population

Seems too restrictive and authoritarian, alright for like a day trip. Timor leste looks more interesting and exotic, or Palau for the island vibe.

Seems too restrictive and authoritarian, alright for like a day trip. Timor leste looks more interesting and exotic, or Palau for the island vibe.
yea i’m just going so i can visit it one time. it’s one of the two countries i haven’t been to in southeast asia

Timor-Leste is a complete shithole.

Brunei would've become part of Malaysia if the sultan agreed to join up, but he said "no thanks". Contrast to Singapore, which wanted to be part of Malaysia but was kicked out of the federation because too many chinks, JFL.

Bandar Seri Begawan looks too spread-out for my liking. Some good beaches in the country, however.

the sultain of brunei's chef was my chef at my indonesian wedding.

that's as close to brunei as i got LOL
ya, wihtout giving away too much. my ex father in law was one of two directors of pertamina oil and gas (biggest oil and gas company in indonesia) he hadd 45k people underneath him.

my ex went to highschool with the dictators grandson when he was still in power for the last few years.

my ex father in law, has a photo of him shaking hands iwht suharto when my ex father in law, launched the first indonesian satalite in orbit

anyways. was a cool wedding.

ya, wihtout giving away too much. my ex father in law was one of two directors of pertamina oil and gas (biggest oil and gas company in indonesia) he hadd 45k people underneath him.

my ex went to highschool with the dictators grandson when he was still in power for the last few years.

my ex father in law, has a photo of him shaking hands iwht suharto when my ex father in law, launched the first indonesian satalite in orbit

anyways. was a cool wedding.
she must’ve been a rich indo girl. should’ve stayed together haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back