Alright guys, today i fly out for indonesia

Best of luck, mate.

You will enjoy it. I'm sure Philippines will be a lot fun. Would be interesting to see current Tinder results and boots on the ground info.

I'm hoping to return there as well this year.

Best of luck, mate.

You will enjoy it. I'm sure Philippines will be a lot fun. Would be interesting to see current Tinder results and boots on the ground info.

I'm hoping to return there as well this year.
well first off, FUCK YOU nigger admin who made me authenticate my geomax account and your gay ass forum would not send an email to my messagemelater@hotmail.com account. Look faggots, email me there and i will respond

second, ya man, if you ever wanna hang out in jakarta, let me know. i will show you the ropes

Indo is jbw heaven
that's absolutely right

hardly any foreigners here

i have been here fully 3 days now, and i have seen LESS than 3 "bules" white people since i have been here. I am in north jakarta

now south is supposed to have more

but for a city of 31 million plus. That means your value is very very very fucking high

just yesterday i had 3 eye fucks from 2 working girls (one working at a bar) the other was a four foot 8 inch cutie at their version of 7 11
and the other a rando

yesterday i tried to get a sim, but you have to get a specific sim a *tourist) sim, otherwise you have to register your imei with government. any phone over 500 dollars they tax you on

so i need to find a tourist sim (im going to look for that today)

once i get that. I can start handing out my number, on a peice of paper. when your trying to pick up girls who work at busy places. trying to exchange numbers can be hard or awkward or kill the "fuck me eyes" mood.

easier to say here is my number hand her the piece of paper, and then leave

that leaves it compeltely up to her to contact you. But whatever you do, DO NOT say "who's this" when she messages you in whatsapp. ALWAYS say "hi, i was thinking about you just now" otherwise, she's going to know you rhanding out your number like breath mints.

anyways. trip report so far. my 1st apartmnet a bachelour super modern 500 USD.
but it's too small, i got a 2 bedroom aparment for same, end of month. Both airbnb. both come with pool and gym

the cool thing about this current apartment is 3 floors down is a food court and im over a mall. AWESOME hunting grounds.

this is a 1.60 USD including a bottle of water

and this is 2.40 cents ordering from their version of uber eats. it is fucking CHEAP AS FUCK HERE

i could literally eat out 3 times a day, every day for a month. and it would come to under 250USD a month

Attachments

• 1b6376cc-cd04-4497-b02a-ea7157f9f10c.jpg
    1b6376cc-cd04-4497-b02a-ea7157f9f10c.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 17291c00-bcf9-4f61-9150-b1c6e3d7022c.jpg
    17291c00-bcf9-4f61-9150-b1c6e3d7022c.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Lol you got tired of DR girls?? What happened?
DR is too fucking expensive and its almost IMPOSSIBLE to fuck for free.

so now that my prop manager has been managing my properties for a year (i was super nervoius about it) now that i feel comfy, time to go to indoensia. I love this fucking place

i’m in manila if you want to link up
i will go in about 5 months. Since i can only have a year visa at a time (too young to retire yet)

i was thinking about going to philipeans. whatever is closest

then come back to indo

the places here are so cheap, once i find the perfect spot. i will rent it for a year. so i don't have to bring all my shit

that's absolutely right

i have been here fully 3 days now, and i have seen LESS than 3 "bules" white people since i have been here. I am in north jakarta

but for a city of 31 million plus. That means your value is very very very fucking high

just yesterday i had 3 eye fucks from 2 working girls (one working at a bar) the other was a four foot 8 inch cutie at their version of 7 11
and the other a rando

yesterday i tried to get a sim, but you have to get a specific sim a *tourist) sim, otherwise you have to register your imei with government. any phone over 500 dollars they tax you on

once i get that. I can start handing out my number, on a peice of paper. when your trying to pick up girls who work at busy places. trying to exchange numbers can be hard or awkward or kill the "fuck me eyes" mood.

that leaves it compeltely up to her to contact you. But whatever you do, DO NOT say "who's this" when she messages you in whatsapp. ALWAYS say "hi, i was thinking about you just now" otherwise, she's going to know you rhanding out your number like breath minds.

but it's too small, i got a 2 bedroom aparment for same, end of month. Both airbnb. both come with pool and gym

the cool thing about this current apartment is 3 floors down is a food court and im over a mall. AWESOME hunting grounds.

and this is 2.40 cents ordering from their version of uber eats. it is fucking CHEAP AS FUCK HERE

i could literally eat out 3 times a day and i twould come to under 250USD a month
indonesian food is boring all’s they eat is chicken and rice. not bad tho

IMG 7117
thai and vietnamese food is better. even malay. and filipino food is the worse no joke i only eat american food while being here

i will go in about 5 months. Since i can only have a year visa at a time (too young to retire yet)

i was thinking about going to philipeans. whatever is closest

then come back to indo

the places here are so cheap, once i find the perfect spot. i will rent it for a year. so i don't have to bring all my shit
which city in indo

indonesian food is boring all’s they eat is chicken and rice. not bad tho

View attachment 3895
thai and vietnamese food is better. even malay. and filipino food is the worse no joke i only eat american food while being here
well they also do steak

there are steak houses here, 9 dollar sirloins.

today i am going to try a pho place

dude, jakarta is 31 million people. there is every kind of food imaginable. I even found a pork restaurant

just gotta know where to look. Jakarta is too big if you do not know anyone. You could wander around for days and find nothing or find amazing shit

just old china town alone could take you 3 days to wander through everything

here is some videos. now remember, that is only one side of jakarta. there is still 3 other directions E S W type dealio. it's fucking HUGE

Attachments

• china town.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-01-06 at 10.17.13 PM.mp4
    3 MB
DR is too fucking expensive and its almost IMPOSSIBLE to fuck for free.

so now that my prop manager has been managing my properties for a year (i was super nervoius about it) now that i feel comfy, time to go to indoensia. I love this fucking place
What’s the prop management cost? Is it percent based?

What’s the prop management cost? Is it percent based?
yes i was paying 5% but i upped it 2 months ago to 6%. 300 dollars more or less. WAY fucking worth it. She takes care of everything. I do nothing but see money enter my account at the end of the month.

she takes care of maintance. (if something breaks or whatever, she knows a guy)

all i do is pay for the parts and labour. Since i already pay her, she manages every job. making sure it's done right.

all she bothers me with is "the toilet seal need replacing, here is 2 quotes" i say okay. it's done. for example. we communicate through whatsapp so everything costs nothing that way
next month that bill, it comes out of my rents.

super simple, easy and for a guy who is only shy of making 400 less than i did working full time.

im doing oaky

here is a trip update, i was at a grocery store yesterday. And tell me how many white guys you see (you gotta slow the video cause i did not want to be creepy) but i will tell you...>ZERO! i saw one arabic dude. That was the only foreigner i saw at that mall.

i am basically the ONLY white guy wandering around and it's why i get so many eye fucks from girls, or i see from the corner of my eye, girls whispering and giggling (in a good way)

it's awesome

Attachments

• groc1.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • groc2.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • groc3.mp4
    1.6 MB
here is a trip update, i was at a grocery store yesterday. And tell me how many white guys you see (you gotta slow the video cause i did not want to be creepy) but i will tell you...>ZERO! i saw one arabic dude. That was the only foreigner i saw at that mall.

i am basically the ONLY white guy wandering around and it's why i get so many eye fucks from girls, or i see from the corner of my eye, girls whispering and giggling (in a good way)

it's awesome
they look even more sub than pinas

it's awesome
How much are you spending on housing?

How much are you spending on housing?
im going upper end of 500USD.

but you can find the same apartments a bit further out of the way (like a 10 min bus ride to the action) for 300 USD. And actually nicer apartments. But that is because you do go a bit out of the way.

I took the bus for the first time yesterday. EASY as fuck. they have a very modern infostructure here and right now they are building infostrucutre for a sky train.

that's for a bachelour 1 bedroom. But personally i like renting two bedrooms. Just incase you have a visitor. Or you want a computer room (which i do) I pass alot of my time gaming (right now space skyrim is what i have been doing)

now a 2 bedroom is going to be 500 to 700 USD. bit pricey (and yes, they can be more expensive than that

but if you got a girl over and you want to get away, cause she's annoying you with her youtube music. A second bedroom or even a one bedroom is nice. And trust me, their music will annoy you. it's not english. its whatever language they speak and unless you speak it fluently. it sounds like garbage gibberish. eventually you need to fucking distance yourself for a bit. So a one bedroom with a door or a second bedroom is heaven

Last edited:
that's absolutely right

and the other a rando

that leaves it compeltely up to her to contact you. But whatever you do, DO NOT say "who's this" when she messages you in whatsapp. ALWAYS say "hi, i was thinking about you just now" otherwise, she's going to know you rhanding out your number like breath mints.

i could literally eat out 3 times a day, every day for a month. and it would come to under 250USD a month
Tried to call me a virgin

Goes to Indonesia

0 sex.

Brags about getting "eye fucked" by prostitutes

Hands his number out on paper like a full blown autist

Handing out paper with ur number on it. I can't stop caging. This nigga thinks he's in some cringe 2004 american high school drama

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back