All Asian Males should go to Philippians

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Was reading on a a subreddit called IncelExit. Its basically just sub-5 men coping and normies gas lighting them. HOWEVER a thread called

Dating as an Asian male immigrant seems like a lot of pressure​

It caught my eye turn out hes from the Philippians he says he used to be approached by girls so I assume that equals htn or chadlite minimum. Now hes in the west and no girls like him. He went from Chadlite to truecel. What this shows is that even if your a sub 5 asian you can still ascend by geomaxixng

Did some quick digging this is what he looks like jfl

JFL 😂

he's not ugly to be fair
but that fashion style
and probably his height are big NO

+ being asian in the west
yeah, will be almost impossible for him to get a good girl looking like that

Mog this nigga to the shadow realm. More lifefuel for my eventual rebirth thanks bro

yes, ugly because he is not desired for his ethnicity
but in his country he would do good
ofc he is gonna get mogged in the US

Yeah, in cuckold beta relationships.

''26 yo Asian male, moved to the US from the Philippines 2 years ago.

Back in the Philippines, pre-pandemic, I was able to reach a point where women were the ones making moves on me, despite being a country where (like in the US) men are expected to initiate.''

In the first sentence it says that he was being approached. Philippians is easy for every race. Even obese white men can slay. If you cant slay there then your dating career is truly over.

''26 yo Asian male, moved to the US from the Philippines 2 years ago.

Back in the Philippines, pre-pandemic, I was able to reach a point where women were the ones making moves on me, despite being a country where (like in the US) men are expected to initiate.''

In the first sentence it says that he was being approached. Philippians is easy for every race. Even obese white men can slay. If you cant slay there then your dating career is truly over.
He's asian. Asian women have an asian preference over non Asian males. So, without money, most white men, especially obese white men, they won't get shit.

Kpop hairstyle and some stylemaxxing is the only way for an asian truecel to ascend. Its the same for me lol when i tried this tiktok hairstyle 1717913554003
I still pull no bitches but at least my grandma and mother gave me some compliments on my hair, and the interactions irl with foids became somewhat better jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back