Story 1k matches and 5 different lays in less than 7 days

That’s how it should be - normal. You shouldn’t have to make up crazy ass “clever” messages. Normal is just telling the girl you think she’s attractive and that’s it. Western men have been degraded so bad they’re dancing like monkeys for mean fatties jfl

That’s how it should be - normal. You shouldn’t have to make up crazy ass “clever” messages. Normal is just telling the girl you think she’s attractive and that’s it. Western men have been degraded so bad they’re dancing like monkeys for mean fatties jfl
exactly this

suifuel. best to just not ask about these things. its cucked.
Tinder likes dont mean much though. Most guys right swipe everyone and give everyone a like JFL. A guy might right swipe an AIDS ridden landwale but it doesn't mean he will message her jfl. Although there is probably 20 percent that would take the aids

Tinder likes dont mean much though. Most guys right swipe everyone and give everyone a like JFL. A guy might right swipe an AIDS ridden landwale but it doesn't mean he will message her jfl. Although there is probably 20 percent that would take the aids
yeah ik but still what is this number

true. i accidentally liked and matched a gay rice/british guy couple on bumble in uk the other day

had to immediately unmatch after i saw a "hey" from them and saw what wtf i just matched with

us guys mainly just swipe on everyone to get it over with

idk whats happening here i wasted my life for blackpill theory girls in bangkok are paying for me at dates and they escalate since im autismus
ill write detailed summary when im back im too busy pimping

ngl its overwhelming for me i was khhv and now i have 5 girls dtf any moment 1 msg and they at my place in 30 minutes

no trannies and no fat just regular itsover average lay tier
god damn lifefuel boyo, good for you man glad you are having fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back