Story 1k matches and 5 different lays in less than 7 days

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
idk whats happening here i wasted my life for blackpill theory girls in bangkok are paying for me at dates and they escalate since im autismus
ill write detailed summary when im back im too busy pimping

ngl its overwhelming for me i was khhv and now i have 5 girls dtf any moment 1 msg and they at my place in 30 minutes

no trannies and no fat just regular itsover average lay tier

what the actual fuck is this
im living normie life for week and all this bullshit books and blogs and 4chan retarded memes doesnt apply here in asia
4 out of 5 girls i had in 7 days (could be 20 but im not very good with dick logistics at this point) insisted they pay for themselves. they even buy me food and condoms

why i wasted almost 30 years living incel life when i could be a white beggar dick for rent in bangkok

but weather sucks right now, hot and its raining a lot

also pregabalin 300mg nukes my retarded brain so hard i will probably die cause of withdrawal effects later

whats your stats?

but yea obviously jbw is real

id recommend trying to stick to just 1 girl and dont let them make u use a condom go raw

good job tho

whats your stats?

but yea obviously jbw is real

id recommend trying to stick to just 1 girl and dont let them make u use a condom go raw

good job tho
im blonde darker blue eyes 5'9 or 5'10, rat faced recessed son of bastard skinny framelet

this is lifechanging experience for me tbh

they dont approach first or even look at me on the streets though which i know could happen if youre good looking

but im not

he ascended in thailand in 1 day. what do the girls cost?
i matched some instagram semi famous thai cosplayer wanted to suck me for 2000 baht but you can get bj for 800 baht on nana street so i refused
erotic massage and shit 3000 baht outcall straight to your hotel for like 60-90 minutes, 4k for 2-3h

idk whats happening here i wasted my life for blackpill theory girls in bangkok are paying for me at dates and they escalate since im autismus
ill write detailed summary when im back im too busy pimping

ngl its overwhelming for me i was khhv and now i have 5 girls dtf any moment 1 msg and they at my place in 30 minutes

no trannies and no fat just regular itsover average lay tier
What app

i matched some instagram semi famous thai cosplayer wanted to suck me for 2000 baht but you can get bj for 800 baht on nana street so i refused
erotic massage and shit 3000 baht outcall straight to your hotel for like 60-90 minutes, 4k for 2-3h
next time a girl asks you to pay them. tell them they have to pay you 10k baht cos white sperm isnt cheap

this is for sure larp no pics nothing and he paid for all of it everyone is a larping abo here
Yeah sounds like a gay daydream
can u guys just stfu if ur going to be negative all the time

i even posted pics of a girl in my bed and me standing next to a girl and was still called a larp

Last edited:
i just coooom again
this is not as sweet as i presented obviously, these girls are extremely needy and anoying
+ i have death grip syndrome after 20 years of masturbation

ill write some conclusion on this trip later and give all photo from tinder profiles when i leave thailand as i know you retards will spend nights swiping to dox me

tinder was my full time job for almost 7 days, i was using tinder platinum or smth (most expensive premium) and swiping and texting all day long, i learned whats working and whats not and im telling you all redpill methods and tinder convo diagrams from $599 courses is utter garbage in asia they dont understand your retarded western game

>hey youre cute wanna hang out
>ok give me your line ill msg you
here, you dont need anything else

btw 30-40% of matches = ladyboys
30% ugly af
rest is fuckable

tinder was my full time job for almost 7 days, i was using tinder platinum or smth (most expensive premium) and swiping and texting all day long, i learned whats working and whats not and im telling you all redpill methods and tinder convo diagrams from $599 courses is utter garbage in asia they dont understand your retarded western game

30% ugly af
rest is fuckable
Ayyyyyyyy @fatchadlitecel gtfih

30% ugly af
rest is fuckable
how much did you spend there in total on everything

how much did you spend there in total on everything
600-700 usd a month airbnb pretty close to siam so its close to chula university = a lot of young girls
food idk im eating 2-3 times a day in restaurant 10 usd a meal
metro is cheap depends how far you go i guess but im paying like 1 usd each way

the biggest cost obviously flights

one girl showed her tinder profile and there was like 8.8k likes
i was stunned
maybe these numbers are so bloated in bangkok only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back