Young white men below 21 in the current year, have it the toughest in the dating scene

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I have a track record of being good at predicting changes in culture, etc. From what I'm seeing, all hell is about to break loose in a few short years. By 2030, I believe that the majority of young white males will be discarded by white females and society, and they will be perpetually single.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. I will be going out to many English cities and documenting this trend in due diligence. I believe it's in its infancy at the moment.

No one on here can afford to successful geomax to Asia nor do Asian countries enable common whites the ability to become providers. Whereas, the West does allow non whites of the lowest classes to do so. So, it's a pipe dream fueled by naivety.
you are right , w*stern countries promote cuckoldry such as giving your woman to immigrant neighbor

Projection. What are you gonna do about it, kid? You're running away to gookland, another man's land. It really shows how weak and cucked you are as an individual.
JFL at nationalism. Your country does not give a fuck about you. It never will. You could die tommorow and you nation will forget you. "Running away" is the smart option. Just come back to visit family and friends

JFL at nationalism. Your country does not give a fuck about you. It never will. You could die tommorow and you nation will forget you. "Running away" is the smart option. Just come back to visit family and friends
You can't survive there because they've prevented white males from EARNING a wage to support a family, let alone yourself.

plus third worlders are much more nationalistic, w*stern cucks sell their flag even 2 $ worth burger cuckold obese menu

plus third worlders are much more nationalistic, w*stern cucks sell their flag even 2 $ worth burger cuckold obese menu
Nobody leaves the west because they are fucking nationalistic while third world countries leave their shithole for the west the first opportunity that arises. If people live in a good enviroment they usually stay, Most are not willing to die for there countries, its not worth it. Nationalism was never really a thing, People mainly fought wars for their fucking family not THE FUCKING MAPLE LEAF ON THE FLAG

Resistance is key. You lack character, so you run and hide away like a bitch.
I moved to the uk at the age of 6 from poland. I dont really belong anywear. Im not running away from anywere i never belonged to 1 entity anyways. My family is fairly spread out and not lanlocked to a "home country". Who should i be nationalistic to? Im basically a nomad

I moved to the uk at the age of 6 from poland. I dont really belong anywear. Im not running away from anywere i never belonged to 1 entity anyways. My family is fairly spread out and not lanlocked to a "home country". Who should i be nationalistic to? Im basically a nomad
Piss off back to Poland then. I'm native to the British Isles. Ha!

Because this isn't your country, polack.
Yeah i told you I am geomaxxing but why would i go to poland? Also UK is a multiethnical society. Just because a few basement dwellers dont accept it doesnt change the fact A LOT of people in the UK are not "british blood". There is not that much racism in the uk and many friend groups have a variety of people from all over the world.

Which is the reason the UK is in a shit state.
The uk has shit birth rates so it needs immigration. Its basic economics, you need a young population because if you have a bunch of boomers that drain the NHS what do you think is going to happen? Ever since brexit the UK has gone down economically significantly. This was before covid. The Uk has been going down for the past 150 years. Immingration wasnt the one thing that made it shit. This is not sweden

The uk has shit birth rates so it needs immigration. Its basic economics, you need a young population because if you have a bunch of boomers that drain the NHS what do you think is going to happen? Ever since brexit the UK has gone down economically significantly. This was before covid. The Uk has been going down for the past 150 years. Immingration wasnt the one thing that made it shit. This is not sweden
Japan is proof that the UK doesn't NEED immigration and they are an total net BURDEN on British society. The anglo saxon population created the modern world and all of the inventions we all take for granted. Whereas, Poland has always been a shithole because of its people.

Japan is proof that the UK doesn't NEED immigration and they are an total net BURDEN on British society. The anglo saxon population created the modern world and all of the inventions we all take for granted. Whereas, Poland has always been a shithole because of its people.
"Japan is proof that the UK doesn't NEED immigration" JFL are you actually fucking retarded. The japanese economy peaked in 1980 and has not been able to surpass that peak. How are you using that as an example of not needing immigration. This really is basic economics. Having an old population is a bad thing and not hard to understand.

Poland is the 20th biggest economy, hardly shithole. A lot of polish cities mog british ones. Everything in poland is newly built. Poland only recently is doint well because of constant invasions whereas britain was landlocked so it was easier.
Also why tf are you talking about inventions? Who asked? Who are you talking to? Marie curie invented the FUCKING XRAY and discovered URNAIUM. There was many polish scientists like copernicus. Polish people have invented a fair amount.

REMINDER: Germany has a bigger economy than you and england has been going down economically for the past 200 years way before immigration. England is just farming there past glory for as long as possible JFL

Hahaha, plus just %36 of london is totally white, even worst life condition countries have pure bloods, it means UcucK includes every types of cuckoldry, shit on that fucking w*stern hellhole.
because who tf wants to immigrate to india? If i was born in afganistan I woudl also run away to london JFL

Japan is proof that the UK doesn't NEED immigration" JFL are you actually fucking retarded. The japanese economy peaked in 1980 and has not been able to surpass that peak. How are you using that as an example of not needing immigration. This really is basic economics. Having an old population is a bad thing and not hard to understand.
And their country is still functioning without immigration, it isn’t necessary! We don't need constant ecconomic growth. Societal stability via homogeneity is superior to that of multiculturalism and pure capitalism. It's not hard to understand, Polack.

Poland is the 20th biggest economy, hardly shithole.
The way Poland's structured comes from industrialization and inventions created by Anglos and Germanics. The Polish haven't contributed anything which could have helped bring us to the modern industrial age.

Also why tf are you talking about inventions? Who asked? Who are you talking to? Marie curie invented the FUCKING XRAY and discovered URNAIUM. There was many polish scientists like copernicus. Polish people have invented a fair amount.
A few sprinkles in a SEA of dumb polacks. Outliers don't disprove the general rule.

REMINDER: Germany has a bigger economy than you and england has been going down economically for the past 200 years way before immigration. England is just farming there past glory for as long as possible JFL
The biggest empire of all time. Empire's have there glory days, at least the English had their reign and supremacy over the globe. Poland, on the other hand, has always been a shithole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back