Advice You are a weirdo if you move to some third world shithole randomly from first world. What is your excuse?

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
You are a weirdo if you move to some third world shithole randomly from first world. What is your excuse?

What do you say the reason is why you've moved to that shithole? It's blatantly because you cant get pussy at home

But everyone needs a good cover up story

the only thing i can think of is say ur just visiting on a vacation, not living there.

or u wanted somewhere cheap to live for a while while working remote(however mentioning online work to any foid creeps them out for some weird reason) and u wanted somewhere cheap and sunny

but ngl thats still not a good excuse to move to half of these third world places

@AlexBrown84 thoughts?

I’ve said a lot of things to girls like because it’s cheap, vacation, wanted to live in a different country, I don’t work, etc and for me the thing with the best reaction is I’m taking a gap year. Wouldn’t work if I was older though so idk what I’ll do then

You are a weirdo if you move to some third world shithole randomly from first world. What is your excuse?

What do you say the reason is why you've moved to that shithole? It's blatantly because you cant get pussy at home

the only thing i can think of is say ur just visiting on a vacation, not living there.

or u wanted somewhere cheap to live for a while while working remote(however mentioning online work to any foid creeps them out for some weird reason) and u wanted somewhere cheap and sunny

but ngl thats still not a good excuse to move to half of these third world places

@AlexBrown84 thoughts?
the excuse is you want to live on the cheap and you want adventure

simple as.

if anyone thinks your a degen, it's because your already a degen.

@AlexBrown84 thoughts?
dude, doesn't understand how much more money you save. The better quality of life, and yes....you get BETTER pussy in a 3rd world county. due to your wealth. Because no matter how "poor" you think you are. You are more wealthy than the people around you. And remember womens first law. women marry up, men marry down

the girls i fuck here, i would NEVER EVER EVER get back home. Yes...they are that fucking hot. I got pussy like a normal guy back home. But it was average pussy. The girls i slay here, are fucking off the charts hot. I have shown my conquests with photos and videos in this forum. (no larp, i fucked every one of them).

so wanting a better life all around, is being a wierdo...okay.we who geomax, are weirdos. I will wear the badge with honor. Cause the truth is. At the end of the day. i dont' give a fuck what you, or anyone else thinks. My life, and you don't get a second one.

hope that clears things up and answers your questions

If you’re every confronted about it by a liberal just tell them you were escaping fascist America and evil donal blumpf. I love lying to liberals and making them think I’m one of them lol
but i like donald trump, easier to piss off liberals saying just that.

@AlexBrown84 thoughts?
how many alts on this site bro? 😁

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back