Would you settle in an LTR or do you need to slay

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
I had a deep think about it after watching a dan bilzerian podcast

I think i realized im not ready for a long term relationship yet.

I've fucked probably 20-30 girls in west, few asians

So I'd be ready to settle here if I was going to settle with a white girl

but I feel like I need to have many in asia first to get it out of my system and try all different types of asian etc

Then ill be ready to settle

I dont think I'd want to settle with the first asian girl I meet

For most people slaying ends up getting boring and you end up settling with a high quality girl

i will settle eventually but before that i want to have fun for a few years
im average in the west so i havent fucked that many girls

at the very least i want to try almost all of the SEA + east asia countries
some in EE and latin america

once i get into the 200-300+ body count i will think about it

For most people slaying ends up getting boring and you end up settling with a high quality girl
Unfortunately that's not the end of the story. Relationships break and then you're back to slaying.

Or in my case multiple FWBs. I'd say it's rather in the middle between LTR and slaying.

Unfortunately that's not the end of the story. Relationships break and then you're back to slaying.

Or in my case multiple FWBs. I'd say it's rather in the middle between LTR and slaying.
that's quite common
slaying arc after you break up, but eventually you get tired, and want a good girl you can have everyday
many girls are boring, and dates eventually get boring, repeating the same thing over and over

that's quite common
slaying arc after you break up, but eventually you get tired, and want a good girl you can have everyday
many girls are boring, and dates eventually get boring, repeating the same thing over and over
pretty common, you need emotional supportr

i will settle eventually but before that i want to have fun for a few years
im average in the west so i havent fucked that many girls

at the very least i want to try almost all of the SEA + east asia countries
some in EE and latin america

once i get into the 200-300+ body count i will think about it
me at 2000 or 3000 girls and lost count years ago.....I am keeping photos of the memorable ones only. The randoms that were so so, go in the rando folder. And the rest i dont' bother to save a photo at all. So that's the memorable ones for 16 months both RD and indo. The girls i fucked in cambodia for example are in the rando, cause none of them were memorable. Or repeats

Attachments

• lwl.jpeg
    lwl.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
  • just in 16 months.jpeg
    just in 16 months.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 7
  • me in 16 months2.jpg
    me in 16 months2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
me at 2000 or 3000 girls and lost count years ago.....I am keeping photos of the memorable ones only. The randoms that were so so, go in the rando folder. And the rest i dont' bother to save a photo at all. So that's the memorable ones for 16 months both RD and indo. The girls i fucked in cambodia for example are in the rando, cause none of them were memorable. Or repeats
But why do this? Isn't it better to enjoy life building a business or something?

But why do this? Isn't it better to enjoy life building a business or something?
DOnt' fucking need to bro. I got a house and apartment in cayman. im doing just as good as if i had a day job.

i dont' care to be "richer" whats the point of that. if your old and don't experience life if your chasing the dollar.

i want pussy. lots and lots of pussy. When my dick is not interested in pussy anymore. I will sell my house for ALOT more than i bought it for. And use that interest money to live off of.

I will never be a "millionaire' but i don't care. YOu only get one life on this ride bro. ONE LIFE. there is no do over. make your time count. cause in the end, it's all you have. money doesn't matter then. Now...don't get me wrong. people who say money doens't make you happy, are poor. They are spiteful and don't have money so they don't know. Trying to make themselves feel better about thier situation. OF COURSE money makes you happy, but its' like this. People who have money have different worries than the poors. Poors have to worry about rent, electricity and food. When you have money you have to worry about keeping that money to make sure you don't become a poor. But when you have money, all that stress like food, electricty and rent. is not a stress. Simple as.

its a different mind set

Last edited:
DOnt' fucking need to bro. I got a house and apartment in cayman. im doing just as good as if i had a day job.

i dont' care to be "richer" whats the point of that. if your old and don't experience life if your chasing the dollar.

i want pussy. lots and lots of pussy. When my dick is not interested in pussy anymore. I will sell my house for ALOT more than i bought it for. And use that interest money to live off of.

I will never be a "millionaire' but i don't care. YOu only get one life on this ride bro. ONE LIFE. there is no do over. make your time count. cause in the end, it's all you have. money doesn't matter then. Now...don't get me wrong. people who say money doens't make you happy, are poor. They are spiteful and don't have money so they don't know. Trying to make themselves feel better about thier situation. OF COURSE money makes you happy, but its' like this. People who have money have different worries than the poors. Poors have to worry about rent, electricity and food. When you have money you have to worry about keeping that money to make sure you don't become a poor. But when you have money, all that stress like food, electricty and rent. is not a stress. Simple as.

its a different mind set
Maybe my experience is different since I'm mid 20s and we'll established.

youre mental

you cannot simply "build a business" in a foreign country LOL

fuck........non travellers
why not? only usa citizens are obligated to suck irs cock irrespective of their location
i can found a company in malta or ireland in 1 day and i wont be even double taxed

you cannot simply "build a business" in a foreign country LOL

fuck........non travellers
why not? foreign countries have a shit ton of opportunities and growth
many expats have built succesful businesses all over the world

doesnt even have to be remote, the amount of money some foreigners have made by catering to other foreigners or identifying growth opportunities is insane

imagine if you invested into Dubai or Thailand 20 years ago

why not? foreign countries have a shit ton of opportunities and growth
many expats have built succesful businesses all over the world
i can only go by what i have seen in DR and indonesia. You need a special kitap or in DR a special business license, it's possible. But its' not easy either.

remote work would be the way to go. And they have a special visa for that here, and in DR you dont' need anything for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back