Would anyone be interested in a telegram chat?

Don't join any discord or telegram groups here. Full of autists and low level agents / masons.

I just had one 'journalist' try to contact me for an interview because they found me in a trv / geomax group. Obviously not a real journalist and probably some sort intelligence officer. I'd even bet that this particular asset is a 5'4 chimp living in the housing projects of Birmingham.

Don't join any discord or telegram groups here. Full of autists and low level agents / masons.

I just had one 'journalist' try to contact me for an interview because they found me in a trv / geomax group. Obviously not a real journalist and probably some sort intelligence officer. I'd even bet that this particular asset is a 5'4 chimp living in the housing projects of Birmingham.
Fuck off nigger I was nice to u when u were in my server

I have no idea how she got into the chat, I think kyiv invited her. She is in that discord also. she is actually a legit roastie journo tho she did a incel docu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back