Advice Why you shouldn't get an accommodation with a pool.

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
1. The prices double or tipple when you go from a house of equal quality without pool to a house of equal quality with pool.

2. The host (or a maintenance guy) is going to swing by the house every couple of days to maintain the pool. (Invasion of privacy)

I was thinking about renting a house with pool, but it's just not worth the extra money, I'd rather place the money toward a larger house or a better location.
Also I don't want the host / or a maintenance dude wandering around in "my" yard, since it feels invasive.

Just realized how retarded the grammar looks (in da title), but whadeva.

1. The prices double or tipple when you go from a house of equal quality without pool to a house of equal quality with pool.

2. The host (or a maintenance guy) is going to swing by the house every couple of days to maintain the pool. (Invasion of privacy)

I was thinking about renting a house with pool, but it's just not worth the extra money, I'd rather place the money toward a larger house or a better location.
Also I don't want the host / or a maintenance dude wandering around in "my" yard, since it feels invasive.
Just get a girl to do maintainance.

Yeah it's annoying having some wagecucks turn up.

However, a decent pool is a good cope.

I need to get back to my regular joint which has a decent Infinity pool on Sukhumvit, Bangkok.

i will swim naked with sea foids and cum in them while they are in the water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back