Why does everyone say Asian and SEA women are disgusting

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Literally all people do on looksmax is say how disgusting Asian women are and how disgusting SEA women are

But they’re literally the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life

Their facial structures are insanely more pretty than white girls(in certain countries)

I honestly think it might just be curries on looksmax saying they’re ugly to ward whites and blacks away from Asians cos they know Asian foids like us

So if they say they’re subhuman , a majority of guys won’t even bother to actually check imo

Even I thought they were gonna be disgusting before I started swiping there

And then happens they’re the most beautiful innocent women in the world

Insane

Literally all people do on looksmax is say how disgusting Asian women are and how disgusting SEA women are

But they’re literally the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life

Their facial structures are insanely more pretty than white girls(in certain countries)

I honestly think it might just be curries on looksmax saying they’re ugly to ward whites and blacks away from Asians cos they know Asian foids like us

So if they say they’re subhuman , won’t even bother to actually check imo

Even I thought they were gonna be disgusting before I started swiping there

And then happens they’re the most beautiful innocent women in the world

Insane
Almost every white incel is coping with racism.

jesus fuck. there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE. Doesn't matter if they are white, yellow, brown or black. You look, you will find them.

the trick is. WHERE you find them. Because that's going to give you an insight to how they will behave with you.

a 10/10 in america, isnt' going to give you the fucking time of day. Unless you are chad and even then...you better have alot of shit.

but a 10/10 in say madagascar, will entertain a date or even fuck you very quickly, depending on what she's looking for. Simply giving her acccess to a better life, even if it's just for a moment.

no one paint brush paints them all from a specific region. I have seen fugly philipinos. But i have also seen philipino girls i would chop my left nut off for. So it really just depends how much you wanna look.

jesus fuck. there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE. Doesn't matter if they are white, yellow, brown or black. You look, you will find them.

the trick is. WHERE you find them. Because that's going to give you an insight to how they will behave with you.

a 10/10 in america, isnt' going to give you the fucking time of day. Unless you are chad and even then...you better have alot of shit.

but a 10/10 in say madagascar, will entertain a date or even fuck you very quickly, depending on what she's looking for. Simply giving her acccess to a better life, even if it's just for a moment.

no one paint brush paints them all from a specific region. I have seen fugly philipinos. But i have also seen philipino girls i would chop my left nut off for. So it really just depends how much you wanna look.
geomax to 3rd world island in africa for best results. warzonemaxing in mozambique is a good idea to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back