Why do so many other blackpillers (.is fags, .org, etc) try to shame boyos for geomaxxing and whoremaxxing?

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
I can understand that alot of these dudes are young and desperate for foid validation but why do they hate the fact that theres dudes out there that have no issues with geomaxxing and just paying for play? Like at some point you just have to cope with being a sub5, if you want to rot thats fine but these people are no better than foids when they shame someone for whoremaxing or geomaxxing

I don't even know why there's a discussion on this shit, if you can get it you get it somehow. People forget during the old days in america there was mail order bride catalogues from euro countries that got REKT by all those crazy wars in the 19th century.

It's just societal gatekeeping really, low status women in good jobs want to gatekeep the access to pussy.

as a worldwide slayer IRL, I know many such guys, and its always the guys who slay the most in London, Scandi etc. that like to geomax and some of them even p4p, its always the little incels who shame ppl for it, but they never try to shame me for example, so its a superiority complex based on thin air

this guy sucks but he can just get as many pinaz as he wants. he uses a face slim filter to i saw it pop out. i will probably look uglier than him in just 20 years.

Makes sense - Asian girls and White men belong together as ordained by god himself. blacks need to get a move on to South America or something

And that’s where all the passport oogas are going lmao
It was some venezuelan girl older than me i was fucking in college. She would outright tell me how much she thought blacks were disgusting and who only lightskins are attractive, and low class gutter paisas are the only ones that rank them highly. i still think american blacks can slay if they stick with the black ones, who are MUCH hotter than american blacks

Wont get that black American girl attitude either yeesh
It was some venezuelan girl older than me i was fucking in college. She would outright tell me how much she thought blacks were disgusting and who only lightskins are attractive, and low class gutter paisas are the only ones that rank them highly. i still think american blacks can slay if they stick with the black ones, who are MUCH hotter than american blacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back