Books why do girls like books?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
IMG 1120

IMG 1124

i never mention it to girls first cuz it’s cringe

anyways, what are my fellow geomaxia scholars reading currently? i’m reading a very interesting maths book with some principles i can extrapolate over to the practice of geomaxxing

better off asking chatgpt questions like this. peabrains here wouldnt have a clue

"
Women may find guys who read attractive because it often signals intelligence, emotional depth, and curiosity. Readers tend to be better conversationalists, more culturally aware, and empathetic, which are appealing traits. Reading also reflects maturity, focus, and creativity, qualities that many find desirable in a partner.

"

i started reading recently too. but only useful shit and philosophy

better off asking chatgpt questions like this. peabrains here wouldnt have a clue
true

i’ll have to cultivate a culture here of not only physically geomaxxing but also studying the underlying principles of geomaxia

too many male travel groups (i neglect to refer to them as fellow geomaxxers) discuss the lowest iq things, and go on and on about the same topics

View attachment 8587

View attachment 8589

i never mention it to girls first cuz it’s cringe

anyways, what are my fellow geomaxia scholars reading currently? i’m reading a very interesting maths book with some principles i can extrapolate over to the practice of geomaxxing
Jfl @ blacksmithing and archery being 89%. Was this survey done in the fucking medieval era? Looks like it from the hermetic illustration you sent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back